Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ToysRUs 20% off selected Transformers 18th Mar - 7th Apr

deceptibot Guest

Default ToysRUs 20% off selected Transformers 18th Mar - 7th Apr

TRU have a new sale starting next week. 20% of some generations and RID figures.

http://catalogues.toysrus.com.au/cat....html#pageNo=2

• Generations Legends $15.99
    • Generations Deluxe $23.99
    • RID one step $15.99
    • RID Hyperchange Heros $31.99

Awesome news, Deceptibot!

Cheers for passing along the info!

Hopefully this means wave 2is around the corner. I already own all of wave 1
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Hooray!

Oh wait, no TRU in Tasmania, and their online website doesn't let you pick you characters WTFF.

Boo hiss etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Hooray!

Oh wait, no TRU in Tasmania, and their online website doesn't let you pick you characters WTFF.

Boo hiss etc etc
    I do wonder, if we organised some sort of feedback campaign about this frankly ridiculous issue (TRU Australia's website is basically designed for the 19th century), whether we might manage to get them to re-think their strategy? I mean at the end of the day it's just bad marketing, and there aren't just one or two of us who are annoyed by this.

I'd love to give them feedback, but I can't even find an email address to send that to!

It's frustrating for some of us when TRU carries exclusives that we geographically can't get, and their online store isn't up to snuff.

I love how the Legends are $15.99 with a saving of $4. They have been $15.99 for weeks, normal price according to the shelf label at a few TRU here.

One thing to their credit, is that they might be working their way to it, as it wasn't long ago that we couldn't order or pre-order items from their website at all.
    Constructive (not abusive) Feedback will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I'd love to give them feedback, but I can't even find an email address to send that to!

It's frustrating for some of us when TRU carries exclusives that we geographically can't get, and their online store isn't up to snuff.
    Contact page from the help link at the top of the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    One thing to their credit, is that they might be working their way to it, as it wasn't long ago that we couldn't order or pre-order items from their website at all.
    Constructive (not abusive) Feedback will help.

Contact page from the help link at the top of the main page.
    I might have a bit of a bee in my bonnet about this, but I don't see why they need to "work their way up to it". It's a simple matter of actually giving a crap about their online sales and customers' needs, rather than having a bad attitude of "why bother, it's only toys". It's incredible that a toy shop, of all things, adopts the approach that it does to online orders, and terribly bad business practice.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I might have a bit of a bee in my bonnet about this, but I don't see why they need to "work their way up to it". It's a simple matter of actually giving a crap about their online sales and customers' needs, rather than having a bad attitude of "why bother, it's only toys". It's incredible that a toy shop, of all things, adopts the approach that it does to online orders, and terribly bad business practice.
    Have you considered that TRU onlline will end up with a whole heap of Armada Megatrons, which they won't be able to move unless they have a clearance sale. The anecdotal evidence thus far show the G1 Megatron is outselling the Armada Megatron at a much greater quantity.