Page 211 of 870 FirstFirst ... 191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

K-Mart Chatswood - still had Generations/CHUG 2x Warpath, 2 Wheeljacks and a Thundercracker if people are still interested

Nothing new at TRU Chatswood, and Target

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Dapto Big W and Shellharbour Square Target have nothing new to report so save yourself a trip people.
    Cheers man, indeed it has saved me a trip - Hello Online Retail.

Add Warrawong to your no go list. Nothing new there at all. Waste of a trip yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Add Warrawong to your no go list. Nothing new there at all. Waste of a trip yesterday
    So the Illawarra's putting on it's old hat is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    So the Illawarra's putting on it's old hat is it?
    I've been around Chatswood and campbletown and rhodes and all I have seen that's new is one deluxe ratchet at rhodes hobbyco. I'd say we're in a lull till all those commander leagion primes start to shift, then there will be more shelf space again...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A lull... I'd call it ridiculous. Hasbro have stated that they expect to get all of their DOTM toys out before xmas; at this rate we're not going to see most of the later waves. I think it's time to turn to eBay while the dollar is still good.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've been around Chatswood and campbletown and rhodes and all I have seen that's new is one deluxe ratchet at rhodes hobbyco. I'd say we're in a lull till all those commander leagion primes start to shift, then there will be more shelf space again...
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    A lull... I'd call it ridiculous. Hasbro have stated that they expect to get all of their DOTM toys out before xmas; at this rate we're not going to see most of the later waves. I think it's time to turn to eBay while the dollar is still good.
    Indeed, it seems quite clear that Aus has been let down once again by both Hasbro AU and AU Major Retail in general, though I'd like to make mention that I've been quite impressed with TRU this year - They've really started to pick-up their game IMO.

I agree that it looks like Online Retail is going to be getting more business at this rate, I know I'm not going to waste my time with Brick 'n' Mortars with the TF: Prime line that's for sure , Hasbro AU needs to reconsider it's distributors as does AU Retail but AU Retail also needs to quit this policy of: "Mass-Order everything in the 1st waves and let's sit on that till it sells" - What parent is going to buy their child/ren 5 of the same Prime or Bumblebee?

I really am over it. Considering just not buying anymore as I'm sick of spending the day out and having nothing to show for it. All I find are Bumblebee's and Skids and HA toys that have been done to death.
    I grab stuff when I first find it only to find it's the only thing in store for months. But if I don't buy it it will be gone when i next return

Are there any TRUs that still have the $60 Rodimus, preferably around the North shore or Parramatta area? Or did I miss that boat?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Start collecting something else (like Hot Wheels!) to fill in the time when there are no new Transformers. And TRU sale on $60 Rodimus is over.