Page 220 of 870 FirstFirst ... 200210215216217218219220221222223224225230240 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Well, they were pegwarming for quite some time up till Xmas... so people had ample opportunity to get one if they really wanted one. You snooze you lose.
    problem is how long are we gonna wait for the next waves.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Shellharbour Square Target - A Wall of DOTM Leader Bumblebee. Nothing else.
    Shellharbour Square Kmart have a few Generations Wheeljack, Tons of legions though nothing that hasn't been out for ages. Actually they don't have anything new.

Eastgardens Kmart, a lot of movie deluxes, even the new red Ratchet, a lot of cyberverse, a few of the dark sentinal but no flak or Guzzle
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Spotted cyberverse ratchet lunar crawler action set in Kmart Ashfield for only aud13.75

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Eastgardens Kmart, a lot of movie deluxes, even the new red Ratchet, a lot of cyberverse, a few of the dark sentinal but no flak or Guzzle
    Try Parramatta Kmart mate, I saw 4 Guzzles there, well, that was 3 days ago, Ive since got 1 so there was 3 left after.... as for Flak.. I found mine at BigW Blacktown (there was 2), so yeah try Big W stores instead for the little fella.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Try Parramatta Kmart mate, I saw 4 Guzzles there, well, that was 3 days ago, Ive since got 1 so there was 3 left after.... as for Flak.. I found mine at BigW Blacktown (there was 2), so yeah try Big W stores instead for the little fella.
    Cheers,
    I found a bunch of Guzzles at Chatswood Kmart last night, yet to see a flak though, will keep an eye out at big W.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Shellharbour Square Target - A Wall of DOTM Leader Bumblebee. Nothing else.
    Shellharbour Square Kmart have a few Generations Wheeljack, Tons of legions though nothing that hasn't been out for ages. Actually they don't have anything new.
    So the perpetuity continues eh?

If anyone wants a Leader Class Optimus Prime with Hooks (Hunt for the Decepticons packaging) for $25, there is this small toy shop in Mt Druitt (in the shop smart complex where Spotlight, Cash Converters & Trade Secrect is) that are closing down with everything there 50% off the marked price. There is only 2 Primes left

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    If anyone wants a Leader Class Optimus Prime with Hooks (Hunt for the Decepticons packaging) for $25, there is this small toy shop in Mt Druitt (in the shop smart complex where Spotlight, Cash Converters & Trade Secrect is) that are closing down with everything there 50% off the marked price. There is only 2 Primes left
    Any leader Starscreams?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Any leader Starscreams?
    Nah just Primes