Page 258 of 870 FirstFirst ... 238248253254255256257258259260261262263268278 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Aah, the joys of uber expensive marked up import prices. At least this time Toys R Us weren't silly enough to make their Hasbro version of this toy that expensive... remember when TRU were selling the Hasbro G1 reissues for about $70 each and for about the same price you could buy the equivalent Takara G1 reissue from local import stores? Little wonder TRU's reissues shelfwarmed so badly! Mind you, it would've been damn hard for TRU to justify that kind of price considering that Hasbro MP Rodimus doesn't come w/ the trailer... still... look at their Ghost Starscream price.

I can understand import store prices being massively expensive -- a lot of that is due to import taxation, levies, excise, duties etc. that the government slaps on as a form of protecting local retailers... but I find it funny when a local retailer (like TRU) sells a similar product for the same price as import stores!

Most stores around the Illawarra still only have wave 1 TF:P legion, commander, deluxe and voyager. Wave 2 voyager and commander popped up in small quantities in myers but were gone today. they really don't have a transformer section so don't bother.
    FoC Optimus, shockwave and jazz are still available at uncle petes in Wollongong but not shellharbour.
    Still waiting on wave 2 legion to crop up but so far no luck no matter how far I travel.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Most stores around the Illawarra still only have wave 1 TF:P legion, commander, deluxe and voyager. Wave 2 voyager and commander popped up in small quantities in myers but were gone today. they really don't have a transformer section so don't bother.
    FoC Optimus, shockwave and jazz are still available at uncle petes in Wollongong but not shellharbour.
    Still waiting on wave 2 legion to crop up but so far no luck no matter how far I travel.
    Cheers for keeping us informed dude , it really is a depressing time in the Illawarra unless you're after FoC toys at Uncle Petes - Online wins again huh?

I'm over it. All I want is wave 2 legions. It's annoying me no end. I've seen one Ratchet and one Arcee in the Illawarra and that was at Toyworld and I brought them.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    I'm over it. All I want is wave 2 legions. It's annoying me no end. I've seen one Ratchet and one Arcee in the Illawarra and that was at Toyworld and I brought them.
    Exact same story with those exact same Deluxes over a 3 month Time-span except Big W Dapto; For me it's Online, other Members or nothing - Lego, thus far, is the only exception but that seems very swiftly to change.

All I want is FOC Shockwave Starting to think that Uncle Pete has their own supplier because if it were Hasbro, they should be in the other stores by now e.g. BigW, Target etc.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    All I want is FOC Shockwave Starting to think that Uncle Pete has their own supplier because if it were Hasbro, they should be in the other stores by now e.g. BigW, Target etc.
    Unfortunately I don't think that'd be the case dude;
    Sadly the likely reason isn't due to Uncle Pete's having their own supplier, but rather the fact that HasbroAU couldn't sell the Generations: FoC stock to major retailers (Like Big W, Kmart, Target etc) due to those chains having overstocked on Wave 1 TF:Prime figures that aren't selling at all - Caused by a lack of a widely viewable tie-in medium (TF:Prime is a PayTV exclusive in AU) & poor long-standing sales tactics by HasbroAU's reps.

In short, you're best bet is to just head online man.

Big W Dapto - 12:03pm, 29/08/2012:

...3 feet away from the TFs, on an opposing peg:

that's a good price for the megatron.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I havent seen any FOC toys or shockwave in the usual shops