Page 333 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 313323328329330331332333334335336337338343353 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    yellowing in a massive scale man!

Oh well When it comes to toy preservation, one has to ask themselves 'how long are you trying to make it last for - your lifetime or beyond?'
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

roughly how much would a G1 Pretender beast Chainclaw be worth (to purchase) in todays market

there are a few around at the moment with varying prices and i do not know what is considered reasonable.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

MP-Movie Starscream, does he have the same voice bites as the Hasbro release?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    MP-Movie Starscream, does he have the same voice bites as the Hasbro release?
    Yes, he has the same sound bytes as the Hasbro version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    roughly how much would a G1 Pretender beast Chainclaw be worth (to purchase) in todays market

there are a few around at the moment with varying prices and i do not know what is considered reasonable.
    If you can get one in good condition shipped for under $100 that's about right, Sharky.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    If Leige Has pulled out, can I jump on board? Don't care about the box so long as it's complete & great condition.
    Sure thing man. I've been talking to HK toy shop owner here (those that go to Japan every month to raid toy shops) and I think Overlords at the prices I saw when I was there in Jan last year are a thing of the past. I don't even think there will be Overlords in Mandarake because every time one turns up, it'll be snapped up by HK/China/SG dealers, in a flash.

For the record, the shop owner recently got an Overlord back in the same condition as the one I saw that was selling for AU$650 when I was there in Jan 2010 (ie: C9.5+ box, never transformed, unused paperworks, etc) and the shop owner was asking HK$7500 for it, that is close to AU$1000. It was gone in a day, one-day.

Sanity has left the station and is not coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post

Not sure. I bought mine from Fatbot from a Parra Fair last year. I'd say AU$60-70 loose and shipped? I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Does anyone else here wrap their MISB items in cellophane to protect their boxes during storage?

If so, is there a particular brand you recommend to use (that won't yellow, etc)?
    I use a wrap called talc (not a brand name). Far as I know, it does not have a brand. Its the type of plastic roll that asian school children use to wrap their books in - available in almost every stationery shop in SG/HK. It's thicker than cellophane and hell of a lot sturdier. All my boxed toys without flaps are wrapped in this. So far, there are no adverse reactions, but in 10 years, who knows.

In all the time I've been in Australia, I have yet to come across a stationery shop that sells this type of wrapping. It's very frustrating. When I was still in AU, I always buy 2-3 10-metre rolls from SG or HK every time I travel back.

(sorry, know that didn't help)

Hay guys, what TF united toys come with the tech spec cards?
    From what i have gathered and Zippo reconfirmed is that only WFC Optimus + BB and Megatron have cards. Im looking at auctions on ebay and i realise most of them don't have tech cards... Anyone know what is up ..?? thanks
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Does anyone know when/whether Transformers: Prime would be aired on free-to-air in Australia?
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Does anyone know when/whether Transformers: Prime would be aired on free-to-air in Australia?
    Unfortunately, I've not seen or read anything at all regarding an Australian Airing Date - but that's not to say that we wont get it, just that we'll probably get it a year later than everywhere else.
    (You have the Internet!, You have the Power! )

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    As Hursty said, nothing official yet. My guess is that we'll get it when the movie comes out to cash-in on the hype.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]