Page 334 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 314324329330331332333334335336337338339344354 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Hay guys, what TF united toys come with the tech spec cards?
    From what i have gathered and Zippo reconfirmed is that only WFC Optimus + BB and Megatron have cards. Im looking at auctions on ebay and i realise most of them don't have tech cards... Anyone know what is up ..?? thanks
    From my conversations with sellers in HK, only Bumblebee (classics style) comes with a card and then again, only those released in Japan has the card. None of my United figures appear to have cards. I have not opened them, so the card could be with the paperworks packet? (not sure about that)

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    As Hursty said, nothing official yet. My guess is that we'll get it when the movie comes out to cash-in on the hype.
    but it probably won't be in the correct sequence, or shown at the same time week to week.

(no I'm still not over Farscape)

Does anyone know if you can get a postage quote from Robot Kingdom before having to seal the deal, I'm currently in the shopping basket area and it looks like the next step is to go to paypal and pay, all it says is amount + "Postage".

I'm trying to weigh up buying now or at botcon for a few things as I don't think I'm going to have as much suitcase space as I am going to need.

RK goes to a second screen with the postage amount before it takes you to the paypal site. And even if it did take you to paypal, you always have a confirm payment option there as well, after you know how much it will cost in both currencies.

cheers, just wanted to make sure. bbts is so clear at that stage of their purchasing system

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    How rare is Universe 2.0 Ironhide and Ratchet?
    Well for me down this way, Ironhide was quite scarce compared to the over-abundance of Sunstreakers, Prowls and Smokescreens.
    Ratchet was never released in Australia but was in New Zealand, so in those terms it could be argued that he is quite to extremely rare.

Hope that helps dude, why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Well for me down this way, Ironhide was quite scarce compared to the over-abundance of Sunstreakers, Prowls and Smokescreens.
    Ratchet was never released in Australia but was in New Zealand, so in those terms it could be argued that he is quite to extremely rare.

Hope that helps dude, why do you ask?
    I plan to collect most of the Universe/Classics line. I've got most of the figures now but not those two and haven't seen them on eBay yet.

I plan to collect most of the Universe/Classics line. I've got most of the figures now but not those two and haven't seen them on eBay yet.
    Ah ok,
    It's quite weird how much the Classics and Universe 2.0 figures have appreciated price wise on ebay considering they're only a couple of years old.
    Keep an eye out though dude because they're both must haves for a Classicsverse collection and they'll definitely be cheaper than their Henkei counterparts though.

Here is a Henkei Ratchet and a pair of Ironhides, Hasbro and a Henkei.

How rare is Universe 2.0 Ironhide and Ratchet?
    Universe Ironhide was not rare in Sydney when it was first released a few years back. You could find it almost everywhere. I heard that its now quite difficult to find one. Henkei would be harder to find.

Universe Ratchet? Haven't ever saw one in packaging physically. Henkei Ratchet is pretty rare. I can confirm that its rare even in HK and Singapore where it normally is relatively easy to find figures a few years old. I have not seen a single Ratchet in either HK or SG and got my Henkei Ratchet in December '10 through connections and friends. Expect to pay upward of AU$60 for a MOC/MOSC Ratchet, if you it can be found.

On a side note, the following Henkeis are also pretty rare/expensive: Red Alert, Smokescreen, Cyclonus, Hot Rod (but of course!), exclusives (eg: seekers).