Page 351 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 331341346347348349350351352353354355356361371 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

In the comics that was included as freenie in the two-pack RTS Rodimus vs Cyclonus kup calls to out the names of the crew in the science vessel they encountered in the Rayzor Nebula - first he shouts out - Grapple and Warpath - when clearly he's talking to Grapple and Tracks then on the last page , 2nd panel he says thanks again mistake in the names - Grapple, Lugnut?!?! he's thanking a decepticon!!! when clearly in the drawing of the monitors he's talking to Grapple and Tracks

Erm is it just typo error? writing error? poor editing?

I'll prolly scan the page to post if need be...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    In the comics that was included as freenie in the two-pack RTS Rodimus vs Cyclonus kup calls to out the names of the crew in the science vessel they encountered in the Rayzor Nebula - first he shouts out - Grapple and Warpath - when clearly he's talking to Grapple and Tracks then on the last page , 2nd panel he says thanks again mistake in the names - Grapple, Lugnut?!?! he's thanking a decepticon!!! when clearly in the drawing of the monitors he's talking to Grapple and Tracks

Erm is it just typo error? writing error? poor editing?
    Kup knows that Tracks is a narcissist, and likes to piss him off by calling him the wrong names.

Did the yellow and black repaint of rid landfill come with a character card?

The armarda line and some of the other toys released around the time came with them and I just wanted to double check before I started hunting for the set
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Does anyone know what color eyes the bumblebee concept camro are? Deluxe Movie 1 figure? Are they meant to be clear blue or just black? Or was there a variant where the figure had black painted eyes? Can somebody take a look at there's at lemme' know.

Very very very dark blue. When you hold it up to the light, the eyes are blue from the 'light piping' through the head, but looking at it straight on (and probably in photos) the eyes are so dark they look black.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Mind you I reckon one would be crazy to run around with an MP-05 in the public in the first place.
    Unfortunately such crazies exist which inconveniences the rest of us. (-_-)

Back in 2000 I attended a fan meet in Sydney where there was one TF collector who begged me to bring my 1984 G1 Megatron. I agreed under the condition that I would bring it in robot mode and at NO point would it be transformed to gun mode. He asked me to let him hang onto the toy for the duration of the meet, and I let him. Then when he hopped onto the train to go back interstate he _took_ my Megatron with him.

Now it was an accident because Megatron was in his bag, and both he and I had forgotten about it. Fine. I called him and asked him to send it back to me in robot mode ASAP. He kept my toy with him for about a year. During this time he:
    * Took the toy out in public, in gun mode, and brandished it at a train station. He was tackled by security guards.
    * Took the toy to an airport, brandishing it gun mode. He was tackled and questioned by security.

...remember this was before September 11 2001... now of course security's much tighter in many places.

Oh, and to make things better, while my Megatron was in his possession he _broke_ it. (-_-) But yeah... it's thanks to the actions of people like him that gun Transformers are either outlawed or prohibited in many parts of Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    If you don't mind me asking dude, where'd you pick up your locking glass case?
    Yes, I mind!

Jkz I got it from Display and Rack

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Unfortunately such crazies exist which inconveniences the rest of us. (-_-)

Back in 2000 I attended a fan meet in Sydney where there was one TF collector who begged me to bring my 1984 G1 Megatron. I agreed under the condition that I would bring it in robot mode and at NO point would it be transformed to gun mode. He asked me to let him hang onto the toy for the duration of the meet, and I let him. Then when he hopped onto the train to go back interstate he _took_ my Megatron with him.

Now it was an accident because Megatron was in his bag, and both he and I had forgotten about it. Fine. I called him and asked him to send it back to me in robot mode ASAP. He kept my toy with him for about a year. During this time he:
    * Took the toy out in public, in gun mode, and brandished it at a train station. He was tackled by security guards.
    * Took the toy to an airport, brandishing it gun mode. He was tackled and questioned by security.

...remember this was before September 11 2001... now of course security's much tighter in many places.

Oh, and to make things better, while my Megatron was in his possession he _broke_ it. (-_-) But yeah... it's thanks to the actions of people like him that gun Transformers are either outlawed or prohibited in many parts of Australia.
    Whilst that was no doubt a 'Live and Learn' experience for you, for him only one thing comes to mind:

Man I can't stand stupid people.

Yes, I mind!

Jkz I got it from Display and Rack
    LOL, cheers dude.

Question

Curious to know, If an MP Optimus and MP Megatron are ordered and are packaged together and Megatron is detected, will they confiscate Megatron or the whole package, including Optimus Prime?

whole package

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    whole package
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.