Page 707 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 687697702703704705706707708709710711712717727 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Is Generations Drift a good figure? He looks pretty good and from what I've read in the review thread he seems pretty nice. His Blurr redeco looks nice as well. Should I get him?
    Very nice figures, both characters work well with that mould.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Both Drift and Blurr are nice figures. Blurr might not look like much from the images but is far more convincing once you have him in-hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    TFCC Shattered Glass Drift is quite nice too if you can find one at a sensible price.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    TFCC Shattered Glass Drift is quite nice too if you can find one at a sensible price.
    All three look quite nice together as well, even though they are the same toy, they look vastly different, especially if you Takara Blurr, which can be cheaper than the Hasbro version nowadays.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    All three look quite nice together as well, even though they are the same toy, they look vastly different, especially if you Takara Blurr, which can be cheaper than the Hasbro version nowadays.
    Drift/Blurr is one of my favourite Generations figure... SG Drift is a great homage to Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Is there a difference between the Takara G1 key chain TFs and the other version (Fun something)?
    As far as i know, these were manufactured by Fun 4 All and packed in both Hasbro & Takara markets -although Takara's were blindpacked.

You can determine if they're legitimate by checking their copyright stampings, i think it was something like F4A Hasbro 200X
    Bumble and Cliff will have theirs under their feet
    Windcharger's is on his wheel and
    Braun's is on his rear door

I've just noticed that G1 cartoons which used to be free for view on Youtube, now comes with a disclaimer saying that it's not available for viewing in Australia. WTH. When did this happen?

I've got all the original episodes locked up somewhere, but from time to time would like to just stream a few snippets, battles scenes or half episodes to watch on the go..

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I've just noticed that G1 cartoons which used to be free for view on Youtube, now comes with a disclaimer saying that it's not available for viewing in Australia. WTH. When did this happen?

I've got all the original episodes locked up somewhere, but from time to time would like to just stream a few snippets, battles scenes or half episodes to watch on the go..
    I discovered that as well.

On the other hand, Takaratomy is uploading Beast Wars and G1 to youtube and can watch them no problems.

I saw the same thing the other day, when I was wanting to quickly verify a phrase from a first-season episode. Really weird.

Megatran Guest

Question Ruination redeco

How many redeco of Ruination have there been over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I discovered that as well.

On the other hand, Takaratomy is uploading Beast Wars and G1 to youtube and can watch them no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I saw the same thing the other day, when I was wanting to quickly verify a phrase from a first-season episode. Really weird.
    Madman clamping down on their "distribution rights" I bet.