Page 713 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 693703708709710711712713714715716717718723733 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Is there a SCF PVC Victory Leo? Not the Mega SCF.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Is there a SCF PVC Victory Leo? Not the Mega SCF.
    I don't think so, as there was a Star Saber, and bonus parts to form Victory Saber... but no actual Victory Leo (and the bonus parts didn't combine to form Victory Leo either).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I don't think so, as there was a Star Saber, and bonus parts to form Victory Saber... but no actual Victory Leo (and the bonus parts didn't combine to form Victory Leo either).
    Intriguing, maybe it's a custom.

Link?

The TFWiki Victory Leo and Star Saber pages list the SCFs and Mega SCFs, and it does look like there was no Victory Leo SCF.

Here's a pic.

That's the Mega SCF Victory Leo (as is the Rodimus and Star Saber at the back).
    The Grand Max is the regular one made up from the bonus parts from it's wave, so it stands taller than regular SCFs... but just a little shorter than Mega SCFs.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's the Mega SCF Victory Leo (as is the Rodimus and Star Saber at the back).
    The Grand Max is the regular one made up from the bonus parts from it's wave, so it stands taller than regular SCFs... but just a little shorter than Mega SCFs.
    Thanks, i thought it was a camera angle trick making them look bigger. I thought they were like Scorponok and Black Zarak size.

Is the Encore line DEAD? I know the current thrust is that of the Bayverse movie 4 but I haven't heard anything from the line at all after the release of #23 Encore Fort Max... was he the last? anybody know? Shame if so coz there's still a LOT of G1 Tfs they need to reissue - Blitzwing comes to mind - since they still have that mold Im sure, and they really need to to retro mould Mirage , Sunstreaker and Wheeljack - the KO makers are making a ton from what they should've been profiteering from, poor Hasbro move again...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Is the Encore line DEAD? I know the current thrust is that of the Bayverse movie 4 but I haven't heard anything from the line at all after the release of #23 Encore Fort Max... was he the last? anybody know? Shame if so coz there's still a LOT of G1 Tfs they need to reissue - Blitzwing comes to mind - since they still have that mold Im sure, and they really need to to retro mould Mirage , Sunstreaker and Wheeljack - the KO makers are making a ton from what they should've been profiteering from, poor Hasbro move again...
    Fort Max was indeed the last one reissued. And yeah, it's been a while with not so much as even a rumour of who is next. I'm hanging out for Scorponok or Trypticon personally. But yeah, it would be a shame if they stopped.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Fort Max was indeed the last one reissued. And yeah, it's been a while with not so much as even a rumour of who is next. I'm hanging out for Scorponok or Trypticon personally. But yeah, it would be a shame if they stopped.
    I reckon the Encore line is just taking a hiatus or back-seat to the priority line/s, i.e. the next movie but I'm damn with you Trent on a reissue Trypticon, I'd be even more so for a Scorponok if I didn't have an entirely complete original already.