Page 714 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 694704709710711712713714715716717718719724734 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I'd still be betting on at least one encore Dinobot... or at least, not be surprised if we get one this year because of the theme that everyone is cashing in on (even Shout Factory).
    Or as others are hoping, Trypticon, because of the dinosaur theme, and because the moulds might still be in storage somewhere after its more "recent" usage in 1998 for Beast Wars (Japan).

Encore Trypticon is essential for me. I can't pay upwards of $300 for a complete one. They could release the dinobots in two packs and have Grimlock or Swoop separate.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I could go a Reissue Trypticon. And a Scorponok too.

That said, if I were a gambling man - which I'm not - I'd be putting my money on Ultra Magnus for the next (or if not next then the one-after-next) Encore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I could go a Reissue Trypticon. And a Scorponok too.

That said, if I were a gambling man - which I'm not - I'd be putting my money on Ultra Magnus for the next (or if not next then the one-after-next) Encore.
    I can't see him getting too much popularity, considering many would already have one of the several reissues he has had, including his re-reissue in Asia in 2012, though people will go nuts for short missiles. -_-
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Yeah, but as the reissue has already been done, it's a low-cost (and thus low risk) reissue as opposed to gambling on a toy that hasn't already been reissued. Having said that, I'd totally buy a reissue Dinosaurer fer sher.

Aside from the fore mentioned Trypticon and Scoponok I would love reissues of the Headmaster and Headmaster Jr's. I have Encore Fort Max and a mint G1 Hosehead/Masterforce Cab but would love to keep building out my Headmaster collection.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Aside from the fore mentioned Trypticon and Scoponok I would love reissues of the Headmaster and Headmaster Jr's. I have Encore Fort Max and a mint G1 Hosehead/Masterforce Cab but would love to keep building out my Headmaster collection.
    In light of all the recent KOs of the Headmasters , as well as the practically extortionate asking prices for complete originals, I'm whole-heartedly with you here dude (In-lieu of a Trypticon/Scorponok ) as it would be superb if they released the Headmasters & Juniors in 3-packs.

Well whatever it is they have to continue the encore line... they still haven't redone the Insecticons in encore and that mold is available. I know it's been issued out but I have never even seen some of the ones supposedly sold at TRU. Plus the price was ridiculous. Army building dictates they do heheheh. Im oay with the big bases as well - Scorponok and Trypticon, as well as previously mentioned Blitzwing. BUt a real treat which Im sure would be a must get would be the Dino cassettrons - Jap exclusives - although Im not so sure if the molds on these were preserved at all. Sigh, the KOers were able to make a limited run and sold like hotcakes. Imagine an official one....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Classics, eHobby, TrU Commemorative Series, TFC, Encore... reissues will always be manufactured in one way or another

Has anybody bought the Madman Animated DVDs that have the 16:9 ratio?

Any word on a complete set, or should I just bite the bullet and get the individual season?