Page 777 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 757767772773774775776777778779780781782787797 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    that looks like the universal studio store exclusive g1 bumblebee figure
    ahh thanks, too bad its an exclusive and its $80+, hoping it was from the TF4 toyline
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Yep, Universal Studios figurines. (they aren't very good though - no moving parts, silly poses, and Bumblebee is bigger instead of smaller than Optimus & Megatron, but nice detailing)

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    ahh thanks, too bad its an exclusive and its $80+, hoping it was from the TF4 toyline
    $80? Pfft. they were only $14.95 from what i've read when they were available last year.

Anyone know of a good looking G1 Soundwave wallpaper I can use on my X1 and PS4 now that they have support for wallpapers? Ah, more places to put Transformers stuff.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Can anyone tell me why MP-11 Starscream is so very expensive? Even with the 20% off on ebay, $170 seems like alot for a figure of that size. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    Can anyone tell me why MP-11 Starscream is so very expensive? Even with the 20% off on ebay, $170 seems like alot for a figure of that size. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks
    That's not a bad price. MP's are expensive on the secondary market and really it's not too far off Hasbro HK's original price for him which I think was around $150.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know of a good looking G1 Soundwave wallpaper I can use on my X1 and PS4 now that they have support for wallpapers? Ah, more places to put Transformers stuff.
    These aren't bad:

http://hqwallbase.com/images/big/bla...lpaper-926.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1EIMn5DwLZ...soundwave2.jpg
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

it's probably also because the revised mold is very popular.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

He has the coronation gear and is a popular character. Takara MPs aren't exactly cheap.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

So did they start producing prime RID figures again? I picked up a couple from uncle petes tonight and everything from the figure to the packaging really new