Page 811 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 791801806807808809810811812813814815816821831 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    top right hand of the map screen, there is a logo with the spinning circle around it, select that, watch the instructional video and then go for it.
    How do I get to the map screen?

This is all I seem to ever get each time I start the app...

1 - Hasbro logo
    2 - An image telling me what this app should do, with the "thinking" icon at the bottom, so nothing is touchable here.
    3 - The scrolling "comic". Only one spot on the screen is touchable, which is the green arrow icon at the bottom. Touching it sends me to image 5.
    4 - Even if I let the "comic" run to the end, it automatically goes to image 5.
    5 - Another "thinking" screen that has nothing touchable before it jumps straight to the game.
    6 - The game, with only one thing on the screen that responds to touch (the green tick box).
    7 - And again, on the next screen the only thing that responds to touch is the green tick box.
    8 - Which sends me into the game, and touching any part of the screen just moves Bumblebee. There's no icons or any part of the screen that can be touched to open up a menu or a map.

Which step was the map screen supposed to be showing up, or am I supposed to finish playing Bumblebee's level like an intro-sample before it goes to the full game & map?
    (in case anyone asks, I checked that the app doesn't require any updates, so should be complete on my phone)

Pretty sure it's an into level which you need to go through so you know the game basics, before it will open up the rest of the world.

Okay... that's annoying.
    So do you have to do this intro level every time you start the app, or once you play it through once it will just skip past it in the future?

After you do the intro level there is a map that shows other battle locations, it's the top right of that screen.

as for your last question, that's a good one, I've only played through the intro level yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I played through it once just after the app came out, I can't remember if I finished it though.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Okay... I've done the intro level and got to the map screen, and was able to scan in a few circular logos. But it isn't easy working out where to find things on the menu/map screen or what different icons do without having to tap on every one to find out. The App is in English, so why can't it have icons labelled, or have instructions, or just have the option to look up instructions from the start. Considering the toys are promoting the scanning of the toys into the App, I'm sure there are other people left wondering from that intro level and lack of menu or icon labelling, especially the young kids who only know about the App from the packaging telling them to get the App to scan in their toys.

Since I have a faulty battery at the moment, after I scanned in four of the circular logos from the Tiny Titans, my phone switched off and when I was able to turn it back on later, the game looked to have reset itself, as it started from the intro level and didn't have a record of the logos I had scanned in already.
    So hopefully that was because of the phone shutting down, and not something I have to keep doing each time I go back to the game.
    (and I had to force-close the App to stop it running while it was no longer on the screen, because there doesn't seem to be a way to exit the game from the App itself... so the music just kept playing on and on, even though I was using other things on the phone)

My first experience with game Apps on a Device... and I'm not impressed.
    At least the experience will keeps me from getting addicted to downloading Apps and games.

Heya can any1 please help explain this photo for me, these are not KO Masterpeice Bumblebees.

Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Heya can any1 please help explain this photo for me, these are not KO Masterpeice Bumblebees.
    Without any context all I can say about this photo is that its of a manufacturing error, the one on the right has had it's clear blue plastic switched with it's clear 'white' plastic. Hence the blue headlights and clear windshield

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I personally would've Romanised it with "EE," but again, most Japanese audiences don't give a sheet.

I'll admit, this made me LOL.

On the idea od the non G1 combiners, I reckon TT might just slap then in the TAV line. Sincce the combiners are in gift sets, it kinda messes with the Scramble city shenanigans, so hopefully they will pop them out that way.

Plus, they did that with the blackjack repaint. TAV seems to be all over the place with Animated moulds, Prime and TAV in there. That's what I hope for anyway.

Yeah TAV is pulling moulds from RiD, Animated, Prime/Beast Hunters, Generations and who knows what else.

Does keep it interesting though

Another question about the RID App...

A week ago I spent a fair bit of time scanning in all my toys, plus some photos from the internet of other toys (like Toyfair photos to see what they would unlock)... and a couple days later I start the App and I get a message saying that all my characters "have returned to Cybertron"... and they are all locked again.
    Has this happened to anyone else, and it is normal?
    If it is normal, that is so stupid.
    What's the point of having dozens of unlockable characters on the App's character menu if you have to keep unlocking them each time you want to play the game?
    Like, what if you're travelling, or on a lunch break at work, and you pull out your device and start up the game, only to find that you can't continue where you were up to because you have to use the "starter" characters.
    That had better be something they fix, or else it isn't worth going through all those maps and harder enemies, if you are only left with the weakest "starter" characters.