Page 211 of 481 FirstFirst ... 191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    so wait I thought you said you were a teacher jena? Also Skywarp they are not dead but moving to over seas from waht I understand.
    I am. I work at Kmart on the weekends and teach during the week. Extra money

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    so wait I thought you said you were a teacher jena? Also Skywarp they are not dead but moving to over seas from waht I understand.
    Really? - For F*** sake; can Australia hold onto anything it starts any more?
    Australia: Land of the Outsourced and Foreign Ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Really? - For F*** sake; can Australia hold onto anything it starts any more?
    Australia: Land of the Outsourced and Foreign Ownership.
    Isn't Holden going through a similar thing as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    fired all of its part time / casual staff

Holden hasn't been Aussie owned for nearly 80 odd years as it was added to the General Motors Group back in 1931 according to Wikipedia.

@Autocon: Yes that sure does suck immense grapefruit for all those casual/part-time former staff members eh?

So, I won a few auctions on eBay, fairly good prices I think.
    each item is listed with First Class Mail International as the postage method, also saying that seller will combine postage.

I win the auctions, and all of a sudden the seller wants to use Expedited shipping because the sum value is over $100, and is refusing to ship without tracking. working out to be about $30.

I'm a bit ticked.

all three items carefully packed in a small box with FCMI would barely come to $15, I've recieved a lot of other items this way in the past and have a good idea about cost per size and weight.

Here are the listings.

We both have a good history, so I can't figure out why he's all of a sudden so cautious, we've already had at least 6 messages back and forward.
    Can I force him to send FCMI or can he refuse not to sed this way? I'm pretty sure he has to abide by the listing, problem is he's telling me that to put the stuff in a box big enough to be safe it will cost $28 anyway.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So, I won a few auctions on eBay, fairly good prices I think.
    each item is listed with First Class Mail International as the postage method, also saying that seller will combine postage.

I win the auctions, and all of a sudden the seller wants to use Expedited shipping because the sum value is over $100, and is refusing to ship without tracking. working out to be about $30.

I'm a bit ticked.

all three items carefully packed in a small box with FCMI would barely come to $15, I've recieved a lot of other items this way in the past and have a good idea about cost per size and weight.

Here are the listings.

We both have a good history, so I can't figure out why he's all of a sudden so cautious, we've already had at least 6 messages back and forward.
    Can I force him to send FCMI or can he refuse not to sed this way? I'm pretty sure he has to abide by the listing, problem is he's telling me that to put the stuff in a box big enough to be safe it will cost $28 anyway.
    I think that it's mostly an inherit distrust of foreigners. I have experienced this attitude myself when dealing with some people from the US. Never had a problem like that with people in Europe and Asia.

Here's my eBay rant for the day (similar to UM's complaint) - I won a couple of auctions last Friday however because the seller doesn't normally ship to Australia, I messaged him prior to bidding to make sure it was OK. He agrees.

I find out from the seller on Sunday that one of the items has since been damaged so I suggest it be replaced with a similar item which ended with no bids. Again, he agrees.

I've been waiting since then for a shipping invoice for both items and he isn't responding to any of my messages despite saying he would invoice me yesterday.

If he takes this long just to send me a shipping quote, my concern is how long is he going to take to ship the items if at all. I'm starting to get the feeling that it was a regrettable sale and he wants to back out of it, which is fine; I'd just like an answer.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Here's my eBay rant for the day (similar to UM's complaint) - I won a couple of auctions last Friday however because the seller doesn't normally ship to Australia, I messaged him prior to bidding to make sure it was OK. He agrees.

I find out from the seller on Sunday that one of the items has since been damaged so I suggest it be replaced with a similar item which ended with no bids. Again, he agrees.

I've been waiting since then for a shipping invoice for both items and he isn't responding to any of my messages despite saying he would invoice me yesterday.

If he takes this long just to send me a shipping quote, my concern is how long is he going to take to ship the items if at all. I'm starting to get the feeling that it was a regrettable sale and he wants to back out of it, which is fine; I'd just like an answer.
    I hate it when sellers don't respond to you even though they said they would on a specific date.

Makes you start to worry if something happened to them, like what if they were suddenly run over. Then how the hell would you get your item you just won?!?

I hate it when sellers don't respond to you even though they said they would on a specific date.

Makes you start to worry if something happened to them, like what if they were suddenly run over. Then how the hell would you get your item you just won?!?
    Dude, I'd be more concerned about their welfare than the item IF they were in an accident.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky