Page 227 of 481 FirstFirst ... 207217222223224225226227228229230231232237247 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Thats what I've just been experimenting with.Great minds Its close, but still noticeable. Next step is to try and slow the music I think, as I am not having much luck with the video...
    It's always a pain having out of sync audio, it used to s*** me back in the day when I used to make SVCD movies; PCs and the relevant software sure weren't what they are today.

Best of luck anyway dude.

Spent an hour trying to find one TF with no luck. I don't have that big a place and I knew exactly where it was for 5 months, but when I want it? It's disappeared.

And it's stupid but I get overwhelmed and frustrated that my place is not in order, and I don't know where to start.

Everytime I think I'm getting somewhere I pull stuff out to try and sort it out and suddenly there's open boxes everywhere and it's all a mess again.

A few weeks ago it got so bad I almost had a panic attack, which is ridiculous that I let it get to me so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    It's always a pain having out of sync audio, it used to s*** me back in the day when I used to make SVCD movies; PCs and the relevant software sure weren't what they are today.

Best of luck anyway dude.
    Whee! managed to finally find a work around. Had to search, but I have a nifty little video program that will lengthen the video to the same length as the audio! and it works! Wooo, shame I have spent a good 10 or so hours messing around on the emulator trying it that way... After a bit of youtube checking, it seems that everyone has the sync issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Spent an hour trying to find one TF with no luck. I don't have that big a place and I knew exactly where it was for 5 months, but when I want it? It's disappeared.

And it's stupid but I get overwhelmed and frustrated that my place is not in order, and I don't know where to start.

Everytime I think I'm getting somewhere I pull stuff out to try and sort it out and suddenly there's open boxes everywhere and it's all a mess again.

A few weeks ago it got so bad I almost had a panic attack, which is ridiculous that I let it get to me so much.
    I know how this feels. It's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

I think that's a problem that a lot of collectors face. I have a couple very big boxes of figures I haven't opened up yet, every once in a wihle I try to organise them a bit and the study spends a week looking like a war zone. often spilling out into the lounge...
    then I sort it, it all gets packed back away and my wife walks in and is amazed at all the sudden floor space in the study...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I think that's a problem that a lot of collectors face. I have a couple very big boxes of figures I haven't opened up yet, every once in a wihle I try to organise them a bit and the study spends a week looking like a war zone. often spilling out into the lounge...
    then I sort it, it all gets packed back away and my wife walks in and is amazed at all the sudden floor space in the study...
    Glad its not only me who does that. My problem is how best to ctegorise them. I hate having half empty boxes, so end up having boxed g1 mixed with other series and rarely have a good set up...

One day I will have it and in some semblance of order...

My headphones have completely disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm so annoyed! I don't take them out of the house so I have no idea how or where I've lost them.

So I might as well ask - good in ear headphones with decent bass, preferably with iPhone controls/mic? 3, 2, 1, go! FYI I had the skullcandy 50/50. I wasnt all that in love with them but there were quite good.

My Transformers are always arranged in order, so I always know where a figure is. For example, if I wanna play with Missile Master, I need look no further than my 1990 Autobots shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I do that a fair bit, specially with MOTUC figures. I end up with a pile of boxes taking up floor space in my room and gradually organize them off the floor and onto display. I haven't had to do that with Transformers for a long time as I only get one or two figures every couple of months now as there isn't much recently released that grabs my attention .

Very recently, I had this big pile of G.I. Joes in my living room floor that was there for a couple of weeks as I sorted it into the display bit by bit. The floor is now clear.

However once the piece is opened and displayed, I know exactly where it is. I can find any of my TF toys very quickly as there is an order to my display.

If you tell me the name of a toy and line, I will be able to tell you right away where it is without me having to be in the room.

You're all familiar with the 'Try Me' gimmicks for newer toys whereby you stick your finger through the hole in the packaging to press a lever for lights and sounds... let's say you had a red back spider take up residence inside the box... lets' also say you are a MISB collector - what would you do?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]