Page 277 of 481 FirstFirst ... 257267272273274275276277278279280281282287297 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    FUUUUUU my tv doesnt pick up the signal of my remote anymore, i can use my remote on my mothers tv, same model, but it wont work with mine no more, i'm guessing the sensor that picks up the signal has blown, that and its starting to flicker in contrast/brightness which i occasionally have to physically knock to fix... gotta bite the bullet and buy a new one
    I was going to offer our old flat screen CRT for Free if you want it, unfortunately it's a bit of a drive to come and pick it up...
    and it looks like you have your sights set on something so much better.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I was going to offer our old flat screen CRT for Free if you want it, unfortunately it's a bit of a drive to come and pick it up...
    and it looks like you have your sights set on something so much better.
    I appreciate the thought UM

On another note, I always thought my tv was 32inches (81cm) but just recently discovered it was 40inches (101cm odd), so seems like i have to fork out even more to get a replacement tv.

have a look on kogan.com.au they have some good deals

Apparently the comic shop I frequent doesn't have a large enough order to get retailer incentive covers of the Transformers series.

I know the difference is only the cover but it's sending the OCD completist in me into spasms

Not really a vent but rather a post of sadness, sadness that a day or so ago a life extinguished that in-part had an impact on my early teen years.

Sadly Bill Moody, better known as WWF/E's Paul Bearer passed away of causes not yet publicly released; Paul Bearer was the 'Mortician by Trade' Manager of The Undertaker (the Wrestler of whom is my favourite, having a very marked affect on me as a Teenager) and was probably the most successful & unique manager in the business.

R.I.P. Paul Bearer; thank you for the entertainment, you'll never be forgotten... "Ohhh YEEESSSS!!!"

WWE remembers Paul Bearer aka William Moody

Well, a while ago, on December 22nd, 2012 in fact, I headed up to Northlands TRU, as TRU central office said they had 2 Masterpiece Optimus Primes left.
    We drive a while, then as soon as we get there, they say that they haven't got them yet.
    After some bickering, we managed to get them to sell it to us for $120 when it came in, as they would call us. They said it would hopefully be here by Christmas/Boxing Day.
    It didn't, of course.
    We called every week or so and they still never got it in.
    It's been a bit more than 2 months now and I'm still without a Prime, which will 99% in my mind will never come in.
    That's not the part I'm angry about though.
    They never notified us that it's not coming in.

I don't know for sure, but I find that pretty rude. We called a few days ago and they act like nothing was wrong and said it's not in yet, like it hasn't been 2 months.
    I am really hating Northland TRU. The manager was nice and all, but it's just sour to not get it and have them not tell me AT ALL.

This is not putting them in a great place in my mind and I'll go off my rocket if the same thing happens with Soundwave.

Bought a new laptop, had problems with it shutting down unexpectedly like the power just cut off (it wasn't the power), brought it to a service center for it to be repaired. Turns out it was the motherboard and they replaced it. I come home, turn it on, for some reason I suspected something was wrong (maybe it was how the computer was much slower than before), checked the specs and... it only has 2GB RAM?!?!? The laptop is supposed to have 4GB (and it did). What the...? Time to go back to the service center on Monday...
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Bahahah, man playing games on that would be epic, but than again i always wonder what it would be like to play on something the size of an IMAX screen. Anyways i'm looking to buy a samsung LED/LCD Full HD 32inch 5500m series, good tv at an affordable price.
    Not going to wait for the new fangled UHDTVs

Hopefully the full hd tvs will come down in price

this Saturday just gone, we got hit from behind when avoiding running into an impatient jerk cutting into flowing traffic from a standstill. The lady that ran into us had to go to hospital, our car is at the smash repairers, I haven't heard back from the cops yet with an incident number, I just called and the number rang out, cant progress insurance/claim/repair without an incident number. renting a car with the hope that the expense is covered by the other drivers insurance.

All rather frustrating. and yes, the jerk that caused the accident got away scott free, I tried but didn't get the number plate in time.

Been working for free for the last day and a half tying up work at my job where I finished last friday. (resigned 6 weeks ago)

grr. but see positive vent
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Sorry to hear

Jobless for a month as well - spent half a day last week as well to teach the new guy replacing me.