Page 368 of 481 FirstFirst ... 348358363364365366367368369370371372373378388 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This morning I was waiting to make a right turn at a traffic light, and cars coming from my right decided to queue across the intersection, completely blocking all right turning traffic! This happened three times. Naturally I was late to work.

Thank you, mobs of selfish drivers.
    That was a daily occurrence back when I used to commute from Wollongong to Eastern Creek every day for work. Especially coming through Liverpool. The best was the red light/speed camera at the intersection of Hume Hwy and Elizabeth Dr. It used to flash constantly
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    That was a daily occurrence back when I used to commute from Wollongong to Eastern Creek every day for work. Especially coming through Liverpool. The best was the red light/speed camera at the intersection of Hume Hwy and Elizabeth Dr. It used to flash constantly
    For me it's people who fail to comprehend the procedure of shifting to the right-hand lane when there is merging traffic!

Getting on the Freeway, here in Dapto, via the Fowler's Road on-ramp is ridiculous as traffic heading North refuse to move, only to approach the Kanahooka Road on-ramp where traffic literally comes to a stand still because no one in the left lane can grasp changing lanes!

Getting into my driveway on the Princes Highway yields the same issues, people coming right up your arse, whilst you've got hazard lights on, and beeping and swearing and carrying on because they've had to change to A COMPLETELY EMPTY LANE to get around!

So after a year, I found the base coated swerve custom I started at the end of 2013.

Everything except for the pins and screws. *facedesk*

This USD:AUD dollar exchange rate is bloody killing me...

My auction win came to $158 USD but I ended up paying $215 AUD... while just minutes ago I paid my invoice for my MP Star Saber ($182 USD became $247 AUD)...

Bloody Hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    This USD:AUD dollar exchange rate is bloody killing me...

My auction win came to $158 USD but I ended up paying $215 AUD... while just minutes ago I paid my invoice for my MP Star Saber ($182 USD became $247 AUD)...

Bloody Hell!!!
    I've stopped buying now as it's ridiculous. Put $300us worth of TFs in my RK cart the other day and came to $400au! So didn't bother.

Tracking a package: 10/3 - taken from Thousand Oak, California to Los Angeles. 12/3 Departed Los Angeles. Surely not too long to wait after that? After all, it's just a skip across the Pacific? Not so much. 13/3 - Departed Istanbul, Turkey. 14/3 - Departed Tel Aviv, Israel. From then, nothing.

It's not really a vent, I'm not in a massive hurry to get the package, it'll come when it comes. But the logic of the passage of the parcel is more than a little perplexing.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Tracking a package: 10/3 - taken from Thousand Oak, California to Los Angeles. 12/3 Departed Los Angeles. Surely not too long to wait after that? After all, it's just a skip across the Pacific? Not so much. 13/3 - Departed Istanbul, Turkey. 14/3 - Departed Tel Aviv, Israel. From then, nothing.
    Tha... Bu... Wai... Huh!?

I sincerely hope you at the very least just receive the package dude; at that point it will of likely been around the world, but hopefully before it's been 80 days!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post

It's not really a vent, I'm not in a massive hurry to get the package, it'll come when it comes. But the logic of the passage of the parcel is more than a little perplexing.
    Maybe it got the plane tickets really cheap due to the stop-overs :P
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

So on the weekend playing my baseball grand final, I dove back towards second base and landed heavily on my wrists. I now have torn my left TFCC (Triangular Fibro Cartilage Complex) (I know what are the odds) with slight damage to the right.
    my left hand will most likely be in splint for the next month, all the way through pre-season training for winter ball. if it doesn't heal I may have to give up baseball which I certainly don't want to do.
    apart from that, I have to type with one hand so I apologise in advance if any of my posts seem abrupt, it's because my single handed typing is a pain in the arse.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So on the weekend playing my baseball grand final, I dove back towards second base and landed heavily on my wrists. I now have torn my left TFCC (Triangular Fibro Cartilage Complex) (I know what are the odds) with slight damage to the right.
    my left hand will most likely be in splint for the next month, all the way through pre-season training for winter ball. if it doesn't heal I may have to give up baseball which I certainly don't want to do.
    apart from that, I have to type with one hand so I apologise in advance if any of my posts seem abrupt, it's because my single handed typing is a pain in the arse.
    Oohhhccchhh man hope it heals up all good bro....