Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
Well I can assure you that it wasn't me. The worst I might do is buy the last toy off the shelf at a brick and mortar store. (but then often they get restocked in massive waves later on and it shelfwarms )
Don't worry Goki, knowing your stance on ordering online, you're the last suspect

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
For the last couple of years I have been collecting the Halo Mega Bloks series heavily due to the fact that they look cool and that they are much more affordable than Lego. Recently though the brand has been throwing out heaps and heaps of new toys within such a short amount of time that it's become more of a burden to collect than it has been a joy. I don't even play with some of the newer sets and have them just sitting there still sealed.

I am thinking of giving up collecting this particular series, and even selling or giving away what I already have. I don't even have that much of a emotional connection to the toys and only started collecting because of a minor superficial attraction. I'd like to hear your opinions on what I should do next, folks.
Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
if it was me dude, i'd either..... sell it all on ebay and channel the money into something you're interested in.

or..... if the money side of things doesn't faze you, give it all to the salvos knowing that some kids somewhere are gonna be getting some awesome toys that they otherwise would never had gotten the chance to own.
Money seemed like a good reason to get in on it at first, and now seems like a good reason to get out of it

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
I really hate those sniper guys Being the lead bidder for days end and then losing out in the last minute/seconds cause I have crappy MBB. Can't even bid.
lol The irony was that in this case I was one of those sniper guys. My snipe was due for the last 3 seconds however the winning bidder must have been a paying sniper (i.e. having assess to final 1-2 seconds of sniping), or just have some really fast hands I absolutely need to snipe as I've been tethering internet off my phone whilst in Melbourne, and can't rely on my broadband speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
My express parcel didn't even get priority so why bother having important sounding service names at all?

The good news is he arrived intact and looking great - really happy with finally having him in my collection
That really sucks dude, especially after paying the premium for it. I've gone with USPS a lot, but I usually go for the cheapest - First Class International - and just looked at my recent purchases and they've only done 2 days at the Sorting Facility. I don't usually keep of it because I'm never home to take the intercom, and end up having to wait for the PO to send me a ticket - that part can take days, and a few times, weeks.