Page 14 of 215 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

I think they are going to do 4 shows in a year

I think I read 13 episodes a year, so would be a really short season. But I guess if it is popular, the network will demand more episodes.

Had a look, and it is expected to be 20 episodes from April, on wednesday nights (but still keeping the Saturday in the title).

http://www.throng.com.au/hey-hey-its...ednesdays-2010

Of note is the expected absence of Red and Molly, due to contracts that bind them exclusively with Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Had a look, and it is expected to be 20 episodes from April, on wednesday nights (but still keeping the Saturday in the title).

http://www.throng.com.au/hey-hey-its...ednesdays-2010

Of note is the expected absence of Red and Molly, due to contracts that bind them exclusively with Seven.
    That's a bummer, but at least it will be back on TV. Even if it is stupidly put on a Wednesday night.

I'm sorry guys, in my opinion Hey Hey was only good for Red faces apart from that... maybe dickie.

Long Live GNW !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm sorry guys, in my opinion Hey Hey was only good for Red faces apart from that... maybe dickie.

Long Live GNW !!!
    Long Live GNW when it was on the ABC, otherwise, it is kinda crap now.

Exclamation

Maybe it was a little better on ABC, but then at least it's back and on it's 3rd-4th season. Interestingly enough, if it goes on for 1 more season it'll of been on for 10 years (Collectively).

The problem with the di-fibulated Hey Hey is that if it doesn't have Red (Major Draw) and Molly (Slightly Lesser Draw) it might end up feeling like it's missing half the show.

That being said, I'm not one to rain on Fan's parades so good for those who loved the original series, I just hope it is what you guys expect and aren't let down, like I was when WWE bought ECW - The first One Night Stand was good, I don't wanna talk about what followed.

One thing I do hope is that Plucka and the Pluck-a-Duck segment is brought back.

Red Symons in back on the show (he left Channel 7 and Kyle Sandilands took over on Australia's Got Talent show), but Molly isn't.

*I'M SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT*

I just scored 2 tix to go see Kick-Ass Wednesday next week, for free at the Black Curtain Screenings

I have a confession to make... in the Intel Chorus, I find some people rather eye catching, such as:
    + The Asian girl in the white top standing in front - cute.
    + The blonde in the blue standing next to her - also cute.
    + The redhead behind the Asian girl - also pleasing to the eye.
    + The dude with the massive afro. That's a freakin' awesome looking afro! He also has an interesting goatee (which is better seen here)

Anyway, just wanted to share my joy about the Intel Choir (who are apparently all just Intel employees and not professional performers)

Bum! Bum bumbum bum!

Small things amuse small minds