Page 158 of 215 FirstFirst ... 138148153154155156157158159160161162163168178 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    lol, forgot to mention: I had my 1st Year Post-Op Assessment on my eyes yesterday, after receiving surgery back in late 2012 & early 2013, to which my Physician very relievingly informed me that my eyes were in a stable condition, that things are going exactly as intended and that he'll see me again in 2 years time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    On Friday my fiancee and me had our first child together. Going to get him hooked on some of his old man's interests when he is able to crawl and not heavily into the wiggles.
    Congratulations to you both!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    lol, forgot to mention: I had my 1st Year Post-Op Assessment on my eyes yesterday, after receiving surgery back in late 2012 & early 2013, to which my Physician very relievingly informed me that my eyes were in a stable condition, that things are going exactly as intended and that he'll see me again in 2 years time.
    That's some fantastic news Hursti, there must have been a huge sense of relief when you heard that!

On Friday my fiancee and me had our first child together. Going to get him hooked on some of his old man's interests when he is able to crawl and not heavily into the wiggles.
    congratulations!

Congratulations!! all the best for your new Family.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Huge congratulations dude!

...and thanks to everyone for their positive comments regarding my eye test.

My tax refund was deposited into my bank account this morning & I decided to buy myself something that I've been thinking about getting my hands on for years & years.

Being that they don't sell these in the stores anymore, I turned to Evilbay & after more than a decade of procrastinating... heh, I just dropped some $420 on it.

& now the waiting begins...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    My tax refund was deposited into my bank account this morning & I decided to buy myself something that I've been thinking about getting my hands on for years & years.

Being that they don't sell these in the stores anymore, I turned to Evilbay & after more than a decade of procrastinating... heh, I just dropped some $420 on it.

& now the waiting begins...
    And what is it?

I won't reveal what it is until it actually arrives but I can tell you that it has something to do with my luv of Rock 'N Roll...

Just turned my girlfriend of many years into my fiance last night

Couldn't be happier, she's fantastic, supports the hobby and we get along like a house on fire. Did I mention she supports the hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Couldn't be happier, she's fantastic, supports the hobby and we get along like a house on fire. Did I mention she supports the hobby?
    Congrats! Do you have a "popping the question" story you want to share? People seem to do it very elaborately these days...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Hobby? do you mean addiction

Congrats Lint