Page 176 of 215 FirstFirst ... 156166171172173174175176177178179180181186196 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Welp, finally got hitched on the weekend and lived out my lifelong (i.e 6 month old ) dream of walking down the aisle to Starscream's coronation theme. Special thanks to those few Ozformers in attendance, who would have been the only ones to 'get it', and my lovely wife for letting me do it

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Welp, finally got hitched on the weekend and lived out my lifelong (i.e 6 month old ) dream of walking down the aisle to Starscream's coronation theme. Special thanks to those few Ozformers in attendance, who would have been the only ones to 'get it', and my lovely wife for letting me do it
    Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

I worked hours picking all the music for our wedding and didn't even think of that, cool choice, though I wonder how many people thought it was a bit aggressive for a wedding
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I couldn't believe you got away with both that and having the Touch read out during the ceremony.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Congratulations!!

I worked hours picking all the music for our wedding and didn't even think of that, cool choice, though I wonder how many people thought it was a bit aggressive for a wedding
    Thanks!

Well to be fair it was just for my entrance and I am renowned for my murderous aggression The bride came in with something a bit more serene. An instrumental version of Kim Jong Un's death scene in 'The Interview' . I had a lot of people come up and ask me where I got my entrance music from so the youtube link for Starscream's death got a few more hits than usual this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I couldn't believe you got away with both that and having the Touch read out during the ceremony.
    Well the wife knows that happy Lint = life is mint

Just yesterday I won a $20 gift voucher from Magic 899 FM and it was the best day of my life! I entered a Lady Gaga song (Telephone) and they called my name out at the end of the hour.

I had to spend the gift voucher quickly before 5PM down at the Double Corner Store and I got a free lunch for the value of $20. Oh yeah! First time I ever won anything! Hurrah!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    Just yesterday I won a $20 gift voucher from Magic 899 FM and it was the best day of my life! I entered a Lady Gaga song (Telephone) and they called my name out at the end of the hour.

I had to spend the gift voucher quickly before 5PM down at the Double Corner Store and I got a free lunch for the value of $20. Oh yeah! First time I ever won anything! Hurrah!
    Congratulations to you both, very different but equally worth celebrating situations!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congratulations to you both, very different but equally worth celebrating situations!
    I reckon Spiritprime got the better deal, he got a free lunch whereas I had to pay for a lot of peoples lunches

I reckon Spiritprime got the better deal, he got a free lunch whereas I had to pay for a lot of peoples lunches
    Good food too. Must have cost a pretty penny :P
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Guess who saw Billy Idol & Cheap Trick last night...