Page 371 of 710 FirstFirst ... 351361366367368369370371372373374375376381391 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    One Fort Max not enough for you? Then how about two?
    (neither appears to have any accessories though, but appears to be willing to ship internationally for anyone wanting to complete one by tracking down the missing parts)
    I'm guessing that $350 for two good condition cores of Fort Max is pretty good value? How hard it it to track down all the parts? would it cost another $200 each?
    wish I had the floating cash at the moment.

EDIT: Also just tried to contact the seller and there is no way to contact the seller and ask about shipping to Australia..

more money in my wallett I guess
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

$250.00 plus for an original Spike at the moment I think and that's only the small head, For Cerebos (right name?) you'd look at $150-$200 plus and so on and so on. I'd say buy a complete one to save your wallet unless your happy with repro parts in which case you will save money

WOW let me just pick my jaw up off the floor. still aren't comlete ones around the $2K mark at the moment.?

oh well.

It's also very likely that prices for Fort Max have skyrocketed because of the impending KO version. It happens every time.

Collectors rush to buy one before the market gets flooded with fakes. What a lot of new collectors don't realise is that even though the KO Fort Max hasn't been released just yet, there have been KO parts for him for several years now.

I thought this was worth mentioning if anyone here is looking to buy a cheapish / incomplete one with the thought of tracking down the parts separately.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    OMG!!! Good luck there to anyone who goes for it!

You can win if you dare!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It's also very likely that prices for Fort Max have skyrocketed because of the impending KO version. It happens every time.
    It happens every time. There was some transformers cassettes linked here the other day, and I know its probably the last time to get a genuine set like that.

But from what I read, the KO Fort Max seemed to be bogus, so these prices may have artificially inflated.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    It happens every time. There was some transformers cassettes linked here the other day, and I know its probably the last time to get a genuine set like that.

But from what I read, the KO Fort Max seemed to be bogus, so these prices may have artificially inflated.
    I believe it was made public by kotoys.com that an accurate G1 Fort Max KO couldn't be done. Coupled with a common belief that an official reissue will most likely never be released, this was probably another reason why the price has jumped to insane heights.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    PHWOARR.

if I had the money, that would be a great way of rounding out my collection and then I could sell off all the spares to help cover the cost of what I kept.

just need the 20K to start with...