Page 46 of 136 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Really starting to get sick and tired of this "Mid-Season" break garbage that both Breaking Bad & The Walking Dead have perpetuated, I wanna know what happens next on American Horror Story: Coven damn-it!
    A one week break is bad enough when you're eyes glued to a screen. I started waiting for whole seasons or half seasons to come out and watch them at once. Satisfy me more

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    A one week break is bad enough when you're eyes glued to a screen. I started waiting for whole seasons or half seasons to come out and watch them at once. Satisfy me more
    That's normally the approach I take, but with this and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I just haven't been able to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A new season of QI has started (channel 21, Friday 8pm)... for anyone who is interested in fascinating bits of trivia, with a comedic twist.
    If school was presented in this format, we'd have a lot more intelligent people...
    (I don't watch Beauty and the Geek, but the commercial they were showing for yesterday's episode had me just shake my head at how little knowledge some people leave school with)
    Looks like they are playing it weeknights on channel 2 at 8pm.
    Worth checking out at least once... but be aware that some episodes are a little naughty with adult humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Really starting to get sick and tired of this "Mid-Season" break garbage that both Breaking Bad & The Walking Dead have perpetuated, I wanna know what happens next on American Horror Story: Coven damn-it!
    I found a way around this - wait until the entire series is finished and watch it all in one hit That's what I did with Breaking Bad
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I found a way around this - wait until the entire series is finished and watch it all in one hit That's what I did with Breaking Bad
    Downside is you make something so awesome, last so little. I did this with a few shows, and as much as I love and enjoyed it. It all goes way to fast. But then again, if I had the option to watch a whole show in one go. I'd take it

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Downside is you make something so awesome, last so little. I did this with a few shows, and as much as I love and enjoyed it. It all goes way to fast. But then again, if I had the option to watch a whole show in one go. I'd take it
    That's very true. The wife and I were so addicted to Breaking Bad we couldn't go a night without watching it. We had other options but it was like 'meh, let's watch another episode of Breaking Bad' The hardest part was avoiding 6 years worth of spoilers. Kinda helps when all you watch is shows from the internet without ads
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    That's very true. The wife and I were so addicted to Breaking Bad we couldn't go a night without watching it. We had other options but it was like 'meh, let's watch another episode of Breaking Bad' The hardest part was avoiding 6 years worth of spoilers. Kinda helps when all you watch is shows from the internet without ads
    I've done that with a few shows. I must say it is good fun. Just always leaves me wanting more

True Detective. Wow! I watched the first ep last night and... wow! With two Hollywood A-listers, I hope they can keep it going.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

watched 3 episodes of Helix and i am finding it interesting

Why am I not seeing any love for Archer?

Another show that just started up is 'Rick & Morty'. Well worth watching.