Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Anyone tried ice cream from a place in Sydney called Messinas? They do some very out there flavours but by far the best ice cream ive ever tasted.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Anyone tried ice cream from a place in Sydney called Messinas? They do some very out there flavours but by far the best ice cream ive ever tasted.
    Ohhhh, do tell. What sort of flavors you tried?

Quit smoking just over 3 years ago (April 11th 2011) and to reward myself for all the money saved - about 6k annually , I get Chinese every Friday night. I usually get the same thing every week - satay chicken (no veg or onion and extra meat), special fried rice, mini spring rolls, and a fried ice cream without topping, however I recently discovered prawn toast and I can't get enough!! It occupies my thoughts until Friday of each week so much so I can't think of anything else during the week. I need help Prawn toast FTW
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Quit smoking just over 3 years ago (April 11th 2011) and to reward myself for all the money saved - about 6k annually , I get Chinese every Friday night. I usually get the same thing every week - satay chicken (no veg or onion and extra meat), special fried rice, mini spring rolls, and a fried ice cream without topping, however I recently discovered prawn toast and I can't get enough!! It occupies my thoughts until Friday of each week so much so I can't think of anything else during the week. I need help Prawn toast FTW
    Winning much? I don't think I've ever heard of someone who went from smoking to eating Chinese food - That Sir, is what I call superb. Good to see someone drop smoking for excellent yummy food. In all serious though, how good is fried ice cream

Mmmm... prawn toast... this is why we need a drool icon

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    In all serious though, how good is fried ice cream
    I know right?! I would kill someone right now just for a taste *looks around the office*

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    You're not helping

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    You can borrow mine...

Yum, prawn toast
    Last edited by Mythirax; 29th May 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Each Friday a few of the guys from the office and I do "Asian Friday" where we go out to an Asian restaurant (we have about 4 that we alternate between) and get a lunch special. It's the highlight of the weeks far as work goes. On the list is Thai, Cambodian, Chinese and Indian. And yes, there has been much heated debate about whether Indian qualifies as Asian or not. But they do a great lunch tali so we don't care
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

This was my Birthday lunch on Friday (06/06/14), friggin' orgasmic!

Gotta thank Azrael for bringing it to my attention ; The Double (Down) is back at KFC for this weekend only but apparently, according to Paulbot, it may be a NSW-only thing.