Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

ROTF Lockdown!

Managing to squeeze in before the end of the month is a HUGE acquisition for me, plus some other figures acquired throughout the month of July.

G1 Decepticon Scorponok with Lord Zarak - courtesy of 1AZRAEL1
    G1 Autobot Micromaster Hot Rod and Monster Truck Patrols - courtesy of eBay
    G1 Decepticon Micromaster Military Patrol - courtesy of eBay
    ROTF Autobot Leader Class Optimus Prime - courtesy of Big W Toy Sale
    ROTF Decepticon Legends Class Ravage - courtesy of Big W Toy Sale
    PCC Decepticon Bombshock with Combaticon Drones - courtesy of Big W Toy Sale

A HUGE thanks to 1AZRAEL1 for holding on to this bloke for almost a year for me and allowing me to pay it off over time.
    Scorponok is truly a big and cool figure and though Zarak's arm had been unfortunately broken off (glued back on tonight ) and missing some bits and pieces, He is in great condition and I love him all the same.

I'm glad you've gotten a lot this month, cos July's kinda slow for me. Ah well, gives my wallet a break. But I actually got stuff today -- #5 of Nefarious and General Grievous/Starfighter for half price at TRU's sale!

Congrats Hursty!! Care to snap Scorpy in some alt mode pics and display him with the micros in the G1 Acqui thread?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Congrats Hursty!! Care to snap Scorpy in some alt mode pics and display him with the micros in the G1 Acqui thread?
    I may just do that Liege, Zarak is currently in the repair bay though whilst his arm is being permanently die-cast welded to his torso.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I may just do that Liege, Zarak is currently in the repair bay though whilst his arm is being permanently die-cast welded to his torso.
    Ouch! well you can always get a spare one later one, if your willing to fork out major moolah , or you could go for the Superise Headmaster set, okay okay Ill go back to basement now....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ouch! well you can always get a spare one later one, if your willing to fork out major moolah , or you could go for the Superise Headmaster set, okay okay Ill go back to basement now....

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Um... I don't have the reissues but how did you rotate piranacon's head?
    Much like Hun-grrr, Snap Trap's head does turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    So love to see Yoda on this board
    I feel he's the best SWTF released in a long, long time. Probably my favorite since the Snowspeeder!

Quote Originally Posted by PascTF View Post
    Much like Hun-grrr, Snap Trap's head does turn.
    I wonder if it is something they did for the reissue, because my original Snaptrap has a fixed head, and the Club Seacons Snaptrap head would only move with a lot of force while the Piranacon head was attached (and still only moves 90degrees to its left. (I don't have the BW Seacons to check though)
    Does anyone with an original Snaptrap, have a moving head, in case mine are just stiff from age?