Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post

The regulations governing supermarkets and retail outlets are different though, and considering most people only buy one item rather than multiple copies of the same item, you shouldn't be entitled to what is essentially theft. More often than not (as happened with you) you will get the price seen on the shelf but to try for more than that is just petty.

Sorry if my language is strong but I get enough people trying to pull that one on me when I work at Target, that I kinda get a bit sick of people trying it. You don't get something for nothing!
Well since you were not at the Kmart store at the time, I feel it is necessary to clarify the situation.

Where the HA toys were kept, it had $35 each and all the toys were sitting there all mixed up. I did not see a $50 price tag.

The fact that Kmart reduced it to $35 in line with the other two indicates that they had a pricing issue? I would have been happy for the manager to show me, but they didn't.

Whilst this is a public forum, the thoughts you believe in may not necessarily be shared by your employer. As such it is in your best interests to keep these thoughts to yourself for the sake of your employment. .