Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BotCon 2010 Wrap-up

I'm liking the digestable format!

Some of the fan creations are funny, like the Transformers Vs Gobots picture, and Masterpiece Pepsi Prime vs. MP Dispensor. Quite clever.

Some minor discrepancies:
    + "Hideaki Yoki" / "Yoki-san" ---> His name is actually Hideaki Yoke. Although I guess a lot of Americans would probably pronounce "Yoke" as "Yoki".
    + "Kobiashi was pointed out in the audience, who designs most of the Masterpiece Transformers." ---> I think you meant "Kobayashi." His given name is Hironori. (Kobayashi Hironori)
    + Some of the "next page" and "return to" page hyperlinks don't work.
    + Then first two photos on the Saturday Night Hall of Fame Awards Dinner aren't showing up for me

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    + "Hideaki Yoki" / "Yoki-san" ---> His name is actually Hideaki Yoke. Although I guess a lot of Americans would probably pronounce "Yoke" as "Yoki".
    + "Kobiashi was pointed out in the audience, who designs most of the Masterpiece Transformers." ---> I think you meant "Kobayashi." His given name is Hironori. (Kobayashi Hironori)
    + Then first two photos on the Saturday Night Hall of Fame Awards Dinner aren't showing up for me
    I'll check where those pics are, and will fix up names if I get the chance.

+ Some of the "next page" and "return to" page hyperlinks don't work.
    In first post:
    NOTE - links to pages not in the list below will not work.

That was a great read. I eagerly await the final installment, Hasbro Designers

Hasbro Designers panel is now the last TFs related page to do, and will work on that when I get home tonight.
    Tomorrow I have to post stuff, so the non-TFs pages will be later this week.

I always love reading the annual writeups, and living vicariously through reading it, lol.

There's often just SO much news and photos and information posted on Tfw2005 and seibertron etc at the con or shortly after, that its real easy to 'miss' some important details, especially on panels.

Thanks for the work putting it up Griffin!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yep, thanks for the write up griffin. Even some pictures I hadn't seen before.
    Is there a purchase topic coming up as well, or did I miss it

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Pics have been fixed, thanks.
    And the names were my mistake, not the Americans (I musta just guessed and ran with it, instead of checking all the documented BotCon sources of Yoke-san's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Yep, thanks for the write up griffin. Even some pictures I hadn't seen before.
    Is there a purchase topic coming up as well, or did I miss it
    Most of the details of my own purchases, will be in the 'diary' pages at the top of the list (which aren't done yet). I just wanted to get the TFs stuff done as quickly as possible, while it is still fresh enough to be of interest to others.
    The final Haul photo was included it in the Pre-registration pickup page, but a more thorough account will be in the Wednesday-to-Monday page when it is done.
    I also included purchase pics in my BotCon topic in the Creative section.

that's a HUGE report, griffin!

I'm surprised you found time for yourself at the con!

Great report Griffin, Your efforts are much appreciated mate.