Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RtS Perceptor gallery

Default RtS Perceptor gallery

From the KO toys website, photos of the upcoming Perceptor toy in both modes.
    Very nicely done - it looks so much like Gen1 Perceptor in robot mode, I'm thinking, how can that turn into a vehicle when it looks like it should turn into its original microscope mode.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Very nicely done - it looks so much like Gen1 Perceptor in robot mode, I'm thinking, how can that turn into a vehicle when it looks like it should turn into its original microscope mode.
    Strange that huh? but the pictures reveal his backpack and that the alt mode is mostly a shell that folds away into his legs which i though was well done.

Well, from the front at least... but yeah, the back half gives it away.

Perceptor can only be a microscope. Nuff said!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Absolutely lovin'this figure and can't wait for it's release!

I'd still like to see how the hell they're gonna get Reflector out of this mold though?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    it looks so much like Gen1 Perceptor in robot mode, I'm thinking, how can that turn into a vehicle when it looks like it should turn into its original microscope mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Perceptor can only be a microscope. Nuff said!
    I'd like to wager that he will have an unofficial Microscope mode that some person will figure out. At least, I hope so, he does look friggin sweet and a great homage to G1 Perceptor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'd still like to see how the hell they're gonna get Reflector out of this mold though?
    I too would like to see how they can pull it off. Is it to be like the original with having 3 robots? Or just as the main bot? Coz then I can see how they could do it if he is just singular. Bit of a retool on the head and chest, and that will be it.

I want this for the robot mode. That's the selling point.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I too would like to see how they can pull it off. Is it to be like the original with having 3 robots? Or just as the main bot? Coz then I can see how they could do it if he is just singular. Bit of a retool on the head and chest, and that will be it.
    Hasbro are clever. They release a repaint of Perceptor as Reflector and the fans will buy it three times (Just like many fans are waiting to buy multiple Scourges).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hasbro are clever. They release a repaint of Perceptor as Reflector and the fans will buy it three times (Just like many fans are waiting to buy multiple Scourges).
    Which I might be in this category

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yeah, I have no interest in this, but I would buy the (%@# out of it if it was coloured as Reflector. (I assume it will just be Viewfinder rather than clearly representing Spectro or Spyglass, but I'm certain that cartoon fans will buy them in lots of three.)

Perhaps Hasbro could repaint/retool the toy once as Reflector, then create three packaging variants with the names Spectro, Viewfinder and Spyglass! Some of us might just buy one Reflector and be happy with it, but I could imagine completists wanting to hunt down all 3 of them even if it's the same toy.