Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers United (Japanese Generations) images

Default Transformers United (Japanese Generations) images

http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Hmm,

Might consider the Reissue Classics Megatron, maybe WFC Cliffjumper if there isn't a Hasbro release but really there isn't anything terribly exciting.

Noting the apparent Metallic paint job on the figures, a-la 2010 Reissue Predaking.

Hasbro already confirmed WFC Cliffjumper - his head is the one used in Bumblebee's instructions. This has been a trend lately, the retool head being in the main figure's instructions.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

It doesn't confirm it... only shows that they intend to release it, but until we see a pre-order listing of case assortments, or official pics from Hasbro, so far the JP one is the only confirmed WFC Cliffjumper at this stage.

To be honest I didn't even notice his head in the instructions, I've never looked at them.

Do you think Griff, that there will be some sort of big Hasbro announcement somewhere about all these figures showing up lately and what not?

It's been confirmed, I'm 99% sure. It was mentioned at one of the panels at Botcon or SDCC
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Wheres the chrome?

I'm semi-glad for megs- as now I don't need to pay inflated prices for henkei one

From what I can tell:

Classics Megs- missing chrome and purple decepticon symbol on the gun?
    Classics Bbee- The front bumper is white- henkei was yellow, the hood from what I can tell is not gold chromed like the henkei release. I am 90% certain that the autobot symbol has been enlarged as well.

But these could just not be finalized?- one point is in Drift's shot one thigh there is silverish colour and the other just plain black. Or could just be some white paint smeared on it.

I guess that if these are indeed finalized pics, Takara made small variances in the colour scheme to differentiate from the Henkei releases- making good their promise to not re-release the Henkei figs again- as I read somewhere.

The info states that the figures will be released end of Dec 2010- I wonder what the release schedule will be?

Whoar! Really diggin the shine on the WFC igs. Gonna have to get me some o them. The rest, meh really. I dont thingk Classics megs is different enough for me to love my one any less.

Like the shiny CJ though

I was hoping for the newer molds to show but oh well. At least WFC Prime is certainly an improvement and Cliffjumper looks pretty cool but his face looks off like if some other TF is wearing his helmet.

The TT colours for wfc prime and cliffjumper look very vibrant and shiny which is much needed improvement over the hasbro versions. i never did like the hasbro wfc optimus.

i cant see any differences between drift and darkmount.

i dont have soundwave yet, so dont know about him.

henkei megatron is missing the red rings and purple decepticon colouring for his arm cannon, his chest logo is a lighter puple and his ankles arent yellow anymore.