Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: November Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    why does no one post pics of stuff they get from me?
    Well if you send me something I will!

Default november

November-
    Beast wars 10th anniversary cheetor (mib/complete) (Thanks to AUTOCON X2!)
    Beast wars 10th anniversary taranulas (mib/complete)(Transmutate completed!)
    Generations darkmount deluxe (mosc) (ie;straxus-g1 comic issues 17/18?)
    Beast wars sea clamp (loose)
    Beast wars mutant icebird (loose)
    Beast wars mutant poison bite (loose)
    Mcdonalds beast wars under 3 toy (loose)
    beast machines motorcycle drone (mosc)
    beast machines tank drone (mosc)
    beast machines tankor (mib/complete)
    beast wars polar claw (loose/complete)
    Beast wars 10th anniversary dinobot (mib/complete)
    generations thrust deluxe (mosc)
    hftd scout brimstone (mosc)
    wst thrust/gtf 11 (mib/complete)
    transformers copy colour poster book

transmutate bw 10th baf
    Last edited by tjparkside; 31st July 2011 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    why does no one post pics of stuff they get from me?

I did, waaay back (Tigerhawk)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Here we capture a rare glimpse of the purple lesser spotted Bonobo, or as his fire breathing friend Snapdragon calls him, Apeface. His dislike for homo sapiens began shortly after seeing the high price of bananas at his local Coles, a mistake the store manager would live to regret. Here we see Apeface moments before entering the well-known supermarket, flames licking the sides of his optics as his mechanical mind plans on exacting revenge in a way only a Decepticon knows how. "Who's splitting the banana's now??"

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    beast wars mutant icebird (loose)
    beast wars mutant poisonbite (loose)
    WHERE???

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    November-
    Beast wars 10th anniversary cheetor (mib/complete) (Thanks to AUTOCON X2!)
    Beast wars 10th anniversary taranulas (mib/complete)(Transmutate completed!)
    did u only have the orignals or did u already have 10th bw anny chtor and taran?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Here we capture a rare glimpse of the purple lesser spotted Bonobo, or as his fire breathing friend Snapdragon calls him, Apeface. His dislike for homo sapiens began shortly after seeing the high price of bananas at his local Coles, a mistake the store manager would live to regret. Here we see Apeface moments before entering the well-known supermarket, flames licking the sides of his optics as his mechanical mind plans on exacting revenge in a way only a Decepticon knows how. "Who's splitting the banana's now??"

*snip*
    Ha!

LOL, that's really well written dude and an awesome acquisition too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post

awesome stuff. One of my favourite Headmasters. Can you get yours to stand without having something prop him from behind? I figured its an impossibility even if fresh out of the box and the 'backpack' is tight

In the mail yesterday...

Issue 35 of the Club Magazine, and the Autobot USB stick (with TF2 movie).

Plus, Marvel TFs Carnage - from Wave 3, which I've been trying to obtain since mid last year. A very nice, and large, figure.
    (below - size comparison with Generations Red Alert, Alternator Ravage, Human Alliance Jazz, and Alternity Magnus)

(anyone who says MTFs should be priced as Deluxes, should just see how much bigger they are to a Deluxe first)

And another hard-to-find loose end from even further back (2003), is the White chase (Berserker) version of Reissue Sixwing.
    (shown between the Hasbro Aerialbot Universe version, the 'regular' Decepticon/Destron reissue version, and the original Gen1 Autobot/Cybertron version)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And another hard-to-find loose end from even further back (2003), is the White chase (Berserker) version of Reissue Sixwing.
    (shown between the Hasbro Aerialbot Universe version, the 'regular' Decepticon/Destron reissue version, and the original Gen1 Autobot/Cybertron version)

Oh Man! Griff you lucky F@#!
    (Good thing I've got a drip tray, SO much drool! )

What I'd give to get my hands on a Takara Reissue Sixwing!, you've got every version by the looks of it!

Congrats man on both acquisitions, Carnage is an awesome character, had I of known that they did a Marvel TF of him I might of tried to pick one up as I liked the Venom figure but couldn't bring myself to buy one Marvel figure if there was only one I liked, this may change now.