Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target 20% off Transformers 27/01 - 2/02

My Target hardly even has a TF section at the moment. Maybe about 5 figures. What's the point of a sale if you don't have the items in stock to sell?

The Target at EastGardens have less then 10 TF toys....

But found ROTF Brawn at BigW. They have lot of BB, Skids, Ravage, etc, @ $12

It's certainly a tease... offering a discount on stock they don't really have. It'd be like offering a freebie, but not having any to give away.

It's just a pity that Targets are a chain that restock on a national level, so most stores will have virtually no stock before the warehouse sends out allocated stock to every store. Maybe they're already cutting back before the TF3 toys are released in a few months time.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Maybe they're already cutting back before the TF3 toys are released in a few months time.
    I bet you're right on the money there Griff, still, they're obviously making money from the toy department somewhere... Buggered if I know where though.

Banzaitron at Target Blacktown, along with a couple of Long Hauls, plus some deluxes, skids, ratchet.

But mostly just a giant empty hole and the hot wheels rip offs.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)