Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: December Decadence!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Oh wow, that's pretty cool! I might have to grab one if I find one in Japan (if it's still at RRP of course )
    Being the only "Transformer" in the TKara mini toy shop series, it's pretty obscure, but not expensive if you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Today's acquisitions: a second-hand 400% Synchronization Eva 01. Complete but of course who wants to buy used stuff in Japan, especially from the old Eva series? Gaijin on a splurge of course. ¥3500 from Mandrake, about a third of the unopened one in Capsule G.
    Next crazy score was an unopened black Movie Arcee. ¥2500 odd, or about $33.
    Then the bargains kinda stopped, and while getting an Encore Devastator from Hero Gangu for my best friend in Oz I picked up a PE not-Reflector set for ¥8800. Hope the little guys are worth it.

Pics of the year's total Japan haul to come soon, I need to clean my house and find out what happened to my impulse control first.
    Can't wait to see your pics mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    overlord officially and optimash prime MISB. check that factory sticky tape, (now thats gotta add value)
    nice Overlord!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Some stunning acquisitions this month guys, well done!

My only acquisition today is the only one I received for Xmas:
    • ROTF - Bumble-Spud!

Such an unsuspecting chap.
    Looks like yours has collected a few extra pieces, with his mad eyes and all.
    Crazy bumble-spud

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Aqua Prime thats a lot of Transfomers!! Good Job!!

Great haul Geigerrock you must be stocked with overlord!!
    Thanks guys. he is definitely the highlight of my collection at the moment. I don't think I'll be affording anything to top him for a while. He's probably the best conditioned G1 I've got too, not the most posable though but still, I recommend everyone go out and get one.

Picked up DOTM Sandstorm for $10 at kmart and MP Rodimus Prime $56 at Toys r us..they have 30% of all Transformers if anyones interested...

I picked up the latest issue of IDW's Ongoing G1 today. Cute cover with toy photo (I hope the do more of these kinds of covers!)

As promised, here's my Japan haul for the year. 2 shots of the whole lot and one of the Japan exclusives it's easy to get when you're actually in Japan.

Special thanks to Heroic Decepticon for his awesome Osaka TF shop guide, the good folks at Mandarake, Capsule G-One, Jungle, and Hero Gangu, and above all the JET Programme and my Board of Education for giving me the chance to be here in the first place.

EDIT - the collection is as follows: MP10 Optimus Prime, Encore Omega Supreme, Encore Metroplex, JP Armada Shockwave/Tidal Wave (+ Sea Minicon team coloured to match him), Black Arcee, TM Rattrap, TM Optimus Primal, BW B'Boom/Apache, BW Optimus Minor, Takara Animated Ratchet, Takara Animated Lockdown, Takara Animated Blackout, still-unopened Cybertron Primus, still-unopened PE Scouting Force X Night Ops version, HA Sandstorm, HA Tailpipe, BW Tigatron, BW Scuba, Legends Flak, and Commander Guzzle.
    The Non-TF image shows the Good Smile Tachikoma (so freaking awesome), the 3 Evangelion Misato Katsuragi statuettes (what can I say, Misato's pretty much my dream girl ), and the 400% Synch Rate Evangelion Unit 01.

As promised, here's my Japan haul for the year. 2 shots of the whole lot and one of the Japan exclusives it's easy to get when you're actually in Japan.

Special thanks to Heroic Decepticon for his awesome Osaka TF shop guide, the good folks at Mandarake, Capsule G-One, Jungle, and Hero Gangu, and above all the JET Programme and my Board of Education for giving me the chance to be here in the first place.

EDIT - the collection is as follows: MP10 Optimus Prime, Encore Omega Supreme, Encore Metroplex, JP Armada Shockwave/Tidal Wave (+ Sea Minicon team coloured to match him), Black Arcee, TM Rattrap, TM Optimus Primal, BW B'Boom/Apache, BW Optimus Minor, Takara Animated Ratchet, Takara Animated Lockdown, Takara Animated Blackout, still-unopened Cybertron Primus, still-unopened PE Scouting Force X Night Ops version, HA Sandstorm, HA Tailpipe, BW Tigatron, BW Scuba, Legends Flak, and Commander Guzzle.
    The Non-TF image shows the Good Smile Tachikoma (so freaking awesome), the 3 Evangelion Misato Katsuragi statuettes (what can I say, Misato's pretty much my dream girl ), and the 400% Synch Rate Evangelion Unit 01.
    Who does that Vegemite transform into .
    Unit 01 is awesome, I like Rei myself.
    Nice haul!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Who does that Vegemite transform into .
    Unit 01 is awesome, I like Rei myself.
    Nice haul!!
    My traditional Australian breakfast.
    Though I just used the last of it today...

My traditional Australian breakfast.
    Though I just used the last of it today...
    Hilarious.

I need to get more of that stuff, in the absence of decent Aussie beer over here (Fosters and VB only, bleurgh) and with the horrible cost of cheese and fruit (not that I'm a big fruit fan) it's hard to get a taste of home. You can get the tiny jars but they're crazy pricey and available at import stores only.

Anyway, picked up a Leader Class Animated Ironhide Bulkhead while it was on clearance at Toys R Us.