Page 94 of 189 FirstFirst ... 74848990919293949596979899104114 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I’ve already made numerous complaints via chat whenever something arrives squashed. Even if the purpose is to give feedback but they just don’t care. All they want is for you to accept the return label and post it back. I did get refunded without having to return the item for something about a month ago. Depends who you chat to.
    I should've had a shot at speaking to someone first then rather than just lodging the return form, potentially keep the figure...

Mark the order as a gift next time and they should box it.

Otherwise, I wonder if buying from "Amazon US" on AU includes Warehouse Deals...

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Mark the order as a gift next time and they should box it.

Otherwise, I wonder if buying from "Amazon US" on AU includes Warehouse Deals...
    A lot of the time it states “gift options not available”.

Decided to have a whinge and got my $ back for Blaster without having to return it. Won't bother ordering another out of risk it arrives in the same shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Auscon View Post
    Decided to have a whinge and got my $ back for Blaster without having to return it. Won't bother ordering another out of risk it arrives in the same shape.
    Nice. Certainly pays to at least try.

I got Siege Apeface through AU via UA last week and mine was definitely a resale as there were no ties, they had all been cut, box completely destroyed and it came with two right legs..

Ive been too busy to file a complaint or return but will try and do this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    I got Siege Apeface through AU via UA last week and mine was definitely a resale as there were no ties, they had all been cut, box completely destroyed and it came with two right legs..

Ive been too busy to file a complaint or return but will try and do this weekend!
    Could you ask them if the item was made available by "Amazon US" through way of Warehouse Deals?

Botropolis is back up on Amazon via US. $87. In stock on the 22nd.

If anyone is after Siege Jetfire, it’s coming back into stock at Amazon via US at about $185. I preordered it a few days ago and got charged this morning. But found it at $138 for preorder at Zavvi. So quickly cancelled it as it seems to be getting a wider rerelease. Decided to wait a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    If anyone is after Siege Jetfire, it’s coming back into stock ... seems to be getting a wider rerelease. Decided to wait a bit.
    That's great news! I've been after one of those so will patiently join the waiting game too.