Page 162 of 215 FirstFirst ... 142152157158159160161162163164165166167172182 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Thanks guys, Mum and bub are both doing great and are both just so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I havent been around much lately but the reason was my wife was coming close to term for her pregnancy.

Today she gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter.

I'm a Dad! Un-freakin-believable!
    A MASSIVE congratulations Macky, to both you & your wife and I'm glad to hear all is well with both Mum & Bub!

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Finally after 6 months of selling extra toys I have put a deposit on a block of land. If I can keep this up I will start building our new house next year
    Bloody well done Vert, you must've moved a significant number of figures indeed! - I hope it's a continuing trend dude and your goal for next year is realised!

Megatran Guest

I'm back in the workforce starting 1st September. Was laid off late last month with a redunancy package. So things worked out well in the end. No more day time television. Who watches this rubbish. Life is good.

A belated CONGRATS Ultra Mackness and family!

I havent been around much lately but the reason was my wife was coming close to term for her pregnancy.

congratulations again mate!!!

it was lovely to see you all last weekend, she's such a beautiful little baby.

catch ya soon

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I'm back in the workforce starting 1st September. Was laid off late last month with a redunancy package. So things worked out well in the end. No more day time television. Who watches this rubbish. Life is good.

congrats on the new job Megatran
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Congrats back at you Megatran!

Joining the chorus mate, congratulations!

Good to hear you're back in the game Megatran. Also super belated congrats to the Mackness family!

A lot of bad stuff has been happening lately in my life (been to 4 funerals in six weeks for people who were taken well before their time). It's nice to come here and read so much good news.

Congrats to all
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Probably not quite in the right vein of thought, but just got back from the Queen concert. I have never come away from a concert more content and sated than this one. Adam Lambert was no Freddie Mercury, but he was not trying to be, he didn't try to make the show about him.

I see where Muse, the Foo Fighters and many other big bands get the flair from, it wasn't a concert, it was an experience. One I'd never thought I'd get to tick off, but was fortunate enough too. I can only imagine that my heart and head would've exploded had I ever been able to see the whole original band perform!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)