Page 577 of 710 FirstFirst ... 557567572573574575576577578579580581582587597 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For those who've broken their JP BW Randy (gold plastic), this one is pretty cheap, at $20 plus only $8 shipping (from HK).
    That Randy is pretty cheap, but can it beat this Randy?

Same seller has got a pretty cheap Fansproject Crossfire sets (original and Snowman) for sale.

While we're on BW, is this a good price for the White Lio Convoy Junior variant?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For those who've broken their JP BW Randy (gold plastic), this one is pretty cheap, at $20 plus only $8 shipping (from HK).
    Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That Randy is pretty cheap, but can it beat this Randy?
    Nobody should buy a Randy toy ever unless they plan on keeping him MISB. If they want a mint toy to play with, they should buy something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Razor-Razorb...item485cb01938

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    While we're on BW, is this a good price for the White Lio Convoy Junior variant?
    It depends on how much postage is on the Dutch one, but I'm fairly sure this is a cheaper alternative if you don't need the puzzle, and you could offer a lower bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Takara-...item3cdfaa6102

This American ebayer is NOT on the Global Shipping Program... for anyone wanting to buy more than one item at a time (the GSP doesn't combine shipping - each item has to be posted individually and paid as individual purchases).

They don't have a huge amount of Transformers among their items at the moment, but do have a number of cheap Built to Rule (both TFs & GIJoe), for anyone else interested in having a sampling of that awful ancestor to Kreo, which can be very hard to find (especially the Energon ones that were only released in one US city). I just bought most of the ones I was missing, so if they haven't relisted them yet (they said they have multiples of most), just ask them what they have.

So this is a complete joke of a price for Metroplex, right? Toys R Us still has him on their site for almost 1/6th that price, and though I might be mistaken, it seems like the exact same figure, with none of the Japanese extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassa View Post
    So this is a complete joke of a price for Metroplex, right? Toys R Us still has him on their site for almost 1/6th that price, and though I might be mistaken, it seems like the exact same figure, with none of the Japanese extras.
    WOW!, and there is 10 sold, something here is fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    WOW!, and there is 10 sold, something here is fishy.
    Too bloody right, that's absolutely disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassa View Post
    That's insane. Even if he purchased the first 9 himself to cover it up and make it look better. He would still need to pay ebay fees ?

I bet they searched ebay for rough pricing on "biggest transformer" and came across gen1 Fortmax, thinking it must be similar (which would actually be about this price).

It looks like the seller isn't someone new or fake, but the sale of 9 at that price would be fake to fool someone who doesn't know the real value, into thinking that it must be the right price. If it is fake, they will have made sure they get out of the ebay fees by claiming it was from a fake buyer (set up a "burn" account that gets booted from non-payment)... leaving the listing as "9 sold" without paying anything in fees.

Even if they did pay fees on the fake purchases, they'd probably still make a profit from a single sale.

Very fishy indeed.
    I'd be cautious of buying anything from them.

If you look at the purchase history, the rest sold for between $139.99 and $165.99. The extra '1' at the beginning is obviously a typo.

I don't know...

I was trying to find the link to the sold items... and now I found it, I can see that the last one that sold was indeed the same price but without the 1 at the front.
    But you can see that they've been bumping up the price as they were running out... and they are too big an ebayer to not notice that sort of typo when altering the price on a listing they've had going for four months.
    If it was a typo, what were they aiming to change it to? Since it only had a 1 added at the front, if they were instead trying to change one of the digits to a 1, it would make it cheaper... when they've been bumping up the price each time. A typo would be some other number than 1, if they were once again bumping up the price to something rational.

Meh... not my problem.