Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: BIG W Toy Sale 26 June - 9 July

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    After the last few weeks of movie toys, you'd think so wouldn't you...

Between the Kmart & BigW sale purchases, and checking the mailbox today after a week away, it rivals my BotCon haul.
    I notice you got the DOTM Bumblebee. I had to stop myself from telling a couple of kids buying one yesterday that it was a 3 year old told. I wonder how many people will get home and realise it's the same as the one they bought their kid 3 years ago.

Like the last few movies, I notice all the nicer Prime toys come out at the later wave... skipping

Big W had changed their AOE leader prices to match Kmart's $59.

So if you're looking for any particular one and can't find them at Kmart, go to Big W. Though there seems to be more on Kmart shelves than Big W.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Went down to my local Big W today to grab a Donnie & Raph 80s figure; The entire display/palette had been wiped bare!

The only thing left was a Backing Card from a figure that had been stolen! - As if just to rub my face in it.

I DID however see the Party Van, as there were plenty, but I just couldn't justify the price nor the space it'd take up once I had it in-hand...

All in all a pretty crappy trip to the Mall for me today.

Has anyone in Perth seen those 2 pack Beast Hunters Bombshell and Shockwave? All I have seen is Optimus and Predaking.

It seems that Sinnertwin was lucky in finding the Shockwave 2-pack as the stores I've been to only have the Optimus 2-pack. The one I was at today had 14 of them.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It seems that Sinnertwin was lucky in finding the Shockwave 2-pack as the stores I've been to only have the Optimus 2-pack. The one I was at today had 14 of them.
    Anyone esle find Shockwave-Bombshock 2-pack? Like most, I've only seen OP-Predaking 2-pack ..... & a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Anyone esle find Shockwave-Bombshock 2-pack? Like most, I've only seen OP-Predaking 2-pack ..... & a lot of it.
    Sorry, my Big W only has Optimus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Went down to my local Big W today to grab a Donnie & Raph 80s figure; The entire display/palette had been wiped bare!

The only thing left was a Backing Card from a figure that had been stolen! - As if just to rub my face in it.

I DID however see the Party Van, as there were plenty, but I just couldn't justify the price nor the space it'd take up once I had it in-hand...

All in all a pretty crappy trip to the Mall for me today.
    Man, I feel your pain. My hunt for the TMNT retro figs ended up the same way. Except, my Big W didn't even have a space allocated for them, or any indication they had/or were getting in any.