Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
yeah i love the robotech version better than the Japanese version of the show... cuase that what i watch when i was a kid and it was properly dubbed ... the dub version of macross was horrible !! lol

i recommend macross zero , macross plus and macross frontier ..watch the series first before the movies of frontier ....

And of cuase later around March Macross Delta will be out... the first epi preview is out , and im really looking forward to this new series .
I'm the same, I've watched Macross proper, as well as Mospeada (also Orguss, what a ride), but now if I rewatch I go robotech for nostalgia and also the music, I have an extensive playlist for workout, and another for general listening and both have robotech tunes in them.

As for other macross, my fav is plus, but I've watched 7 nore time through than frontier (not just because it's older), i'll wait for delta to be finished before i binge the series/season. Older anime, i watched orguss just cos, I wanted to see the origin of some weird toys my brother had growing up, then also decided to start gundam from the start (0079), but having trouble getting through it, some of the characters are just ugh... (Kai, Amuro), might give up before I move on to Zeta/ZZ.

Other than that I binged s3 of Kuroko no Basuke after giving up on food wars and log horizon, then caught up from 693 to current in one piece and tried to get back into Bleach. But just nothing grabbing me atm, might try Gate.