Page 177 of 215 FirstFirst ... 157167172173174175176177178179180181182187197 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Welp, finally got hitched on the weekend and lived out my lifelong (i.e 6 month old ) dream of walking down the aisle to Starscream's coronation theme. Special thanks to those few Ozformers in attendance, who would have been the only ones to 'get it', and my lovely wife for letting me do it
    Do you have a soundfile, or was it live?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

That's so cool, rocking the cape too?

A few weeks ago a good friend of mine came off his mountain bike while hitting up a smallish jump. He landed on his head and broke his neck. After being in an induced coma and some fairly extensive surgery to piece back together the jigsaw puzzle that was his C2 and C3 vertibrae, it looks to be that he'll make a full recovery. That is great news considering the odds were he would have become a quadraplegic.

I haven't been to see him yet but he moves to a rehab hospital early next week so I can pop in and see him then. Made my day when he rang me for a chat
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    A few weeks ago a good friend of mine came off his mountain bike while hitting up a smallish jump. He landed on his head and broke his neck. After being in an induced coma and some fairly extensive surgery to piece back together the jigsaw puzzle that was his C2 and C3 vertibrae, it looks to be that he'll make a full recovery. That is great news considering the odds were he would have become a quadraplegic.

I haven't been to see him yet but he moves to a rehab hospital early next week so I can pop in and see him then. Made my day when he rang me for a chat
    Glad to hear that he will make a full recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    Guess who saw Billy Idol & Cheap Trick last night...
    Wait! - It was me wasn't it!?

That is some amazing news dude, he's INCREDIBLY lucky though - All the best to his recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Do you have a soundfile, or was it live?
    Sound file. Nobody trumpets like the constructicons!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    That's so cool, rocking the cape too?
    Considered it, but basically ran out of time/money to arrange one + it would have been a bit TOO indulgent

Now that is the exact definition of a lucky break
    Good to hear he's on the mend!

The fiance and I finally moved into our house, throwing an engagement party/housewarming for around 80-100 people.

We're now tidying everything up and starting to LIVE there, as opposed to getting our shit in and organised for a party.

It's slowly coming together and I couldn't be happier. Credit to m'lady (and our sets of parents) for doing the move while I was at work. Such are the joys of a 7.5 day work week.

Two of my favourite podcasts (TOFOP and The Dollop) are recording live shows during the Comedy Festival, and despite their shows selling out within two minutes I got tickets to see both. Lucky and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Two of my favourite podcasts (TOFOP and The Dollop) are recording live shows during the Comedy Festival, and despite their shows selling out within two minutes I got tickets to see both. Lucky and happy!
    Nice one!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm joyful of one thing at the moment

I'm on TAFE holidays
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures