Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Legacy: A Celebration of Transformers Package Art

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I'll be using book depository for mine. Only issue I've had is when it is pouring rain when the books arrive in the letterbox or doorstep. Thin cardboard does squat against that!
    Book depository all the wall!!!

Just wanted to bring this topic back to the surface in case there were people wanting this and had perhaps forgotten. It will be released in a bit over a month and Amazon have it for around $45 US shipped. Link Here

For those of you that are concerned about it getting damaged during transit, paying the extras $3.49 US to get it gift wrapped might be worth a shot (I'm going to) should at least prevent it from getting scuffed up along the way

Thanks for the bump, I'd forgotten I read about this over a year ago. Very excited that it's finally about to be released

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Just wanted to bring this topic back to the surface in case there were people wanting this and had perhaps forgotten. It will be released in a bit over a month and Amazon have it for around $45 US shipped. Link Here

For those of you that are concerned about it getting damaged during transit, paying the extras $3.49 US to get it gift wrapped might be worth a shot (I'm going to) should at least prevent it from getting scuffed up along the way
    Thanks for the suggestion. Just changed mine to include the gift wrap as well.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I've not had any issues thus far with Amazon's packaging (Touches wood), however I will keep the "Gift Wrap" suggestion in mind when it gets a little closer to release - Really looking forward to having this tome within my grasp.

Fingers crossed we see a local release of this along the lines of TF Vault (Target) and Covenant of Primus (Big W).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Fingers crossed we see a local release of this along the lines of TF Vault (Target) and Covenant of Primus (Big W).
    It'd be excellent to see that come to fruition indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post

I shipped a fragile disney traditions item around the start of the year, I purchased some construct-bots at the same time to pad out the box so it wouldn't ratle around much.

I also marked the Disney statue as a gift, without wrapping. there was no extra cost.

I recieved the box and as well as being tightly packed there were air pocket bags added to stop stuff shifting around.

I don't know if it was due to the fact it was a statue and amazon was taking extra care, or if I marked it as a gift which caused them to take extra care.

marking something as a gift doesn't have an extra charge.

Thought that might help.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

While I have this on pre-order, I didn't receive any updates via email or any other notification, but this was supposed to be released on May 13th 2014.

I've checked the Amazon page and now it looks like being published on June 24th 2014. I hope this doesn't lead to a string of delays.

I talked to Jim Sorenson by email the other day and I got the impression the book was doing a final pass through Hasbro for approval, hopefully without many if any final changes.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)