Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Takara Masterpiece Reissues for 2015 - Convoy, Starscream, Alert, Lambor

Love official reissues, gives those who are new to the game (or otherwise missed out) another opportunity to pick these great toys up.

sweet, hopefully can get mp-10! unless current prices come down and i can't wai that long...

Another chance to grab a Red Alert & MAYBE an MP-10 Prime? - Sounds pretty sweet to me.

New rumour on TFW2005 - Reissue announcement could be a fake.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...t-year-17.html

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would say Takara Tomy is not waking up if this is fake.
    Too bad, for us but money saved, no harm done.
    Yes I still like a mp-10 but I am not desperate to buy a Eva version or YOTH.
    Sucks, as I would have bought 3/4 items listed.

We will see, I believe "some will" make it to the reissue.

If true, that's a shame for all those who were keen for a reissue.

As for myself, I'm waiting for a Hasbro Asia reissue of MP-09 with the QC issues from both versions fixed.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The same poster states that a reissue MP10 is on the cards so I think that would keep most people happy considering the other bots listed have already been reissued very recently (in the case of MP14 its not even out yet!).

Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post
    New rumour on TFW2005 - Reissue announcement could be a fake.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...t-year-17.html
    That TFW person claims that it is fake because his friend is in Japan and asked Japanese dealers.

The Japanese writing for the character names in that original posting is misleading, but I think that these were meant to be Hasbro HK reissues, since the original source of the list was from an Asian fansite (which would deal with Hasbro HK, not, TakaraTomy products).
    Plus, as noted by others, Hasbro HK are more known for reissues of JP product than TakaraTomy.

Since Hasbro HK uses TakaraTomy packaging on their releases of TakaraTomy Transformers, it constantly confuses people into thinking that they are coming from Japan for the Japanese market/online stores.
    But, we have to check the source of the information, to make sure if it is a JP release or a HK release.

In this instance, I think these are Hasbro HK products, but I'm not sure why they would be using Katakana (Japanese) and Yen in the image.
    Perhaps the Asian fansite did up that image to go with a text listing they received.

(BTW, the Japanese yen symbol is the same as the Chinese Yuan... but the prices would be way off if it was a Yuan price)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yes, if they were Yen pricing I would take them even if they are Hong Kong reissue but chances are that hong kong reissues are priced way higher. I have no idea why there is such a big difference considering The Asian Grimlock and what TRU US is selling.

Default Relaunch Mp-10 Convoy and MP-11 Star scream

From the listing I have seen this is coming from hk.
    Although I haven't checked on alibaba but none of my japanese contacts are listing these are pre-orders.

I'd still be grabbing one, just wait until closer to launch date.
    BTBS is stocking > http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...70&mode=retail
    Last edited by oscarino; 6th June 2014 at 07:27 AM.