Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotlinking prohibited - How do you insert/attach images here?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I too would say to just completely disable it; for the reasons everyone has mentioned previously + if it is unavailable to everyone & across the board, then there's no avenue or reason for complaint from any member.
    I agree entirely with this.

I don't usually bother to learn how to use new things on the computer, so being a basic member and wanting to show pics of my collection actually forced me to learn how to use photobucket and I have not looked back since - I'm sure if uploading was completely negated others would quickly learn as well. If I can figure it out, anyone can

ya I have a question. why am I stuck a rank 2? I come here almost every day and post. I have over 200 posts so im more than a rank 2 I think that proves im not just lurking. how do I get this changed so I can have normal access.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    ya I have a question. why am I stuck a rank 2? I come here almost every day and post. I have over 200 posts so im more than a rank 2 I think that proves im not just lurking. how do I get this changed so I can have normal access.

It may/probably be because you are from Ottawa. According to the guide:
    Rank 2 - Distant MemberFor fans that are beyond our region of the world, and due to distance from us, don't stay for long. Therefore, don't have acess to some sections of the board.

Did you post an introduction? Not sure it makes a difference for overseas members but it may help:
    Rank 3 - Basic Member
    When someone has posted an introduction, to prove that they aren't a spammer/scammer, they gain this ranking, which gains access to Meets and Sales sections, plus the PM system.

But to be honest I'm not sure mate, I just play here, am not an admin or moderator

I'll look into it.
    We've never had anyone outside of our region of the world stick around before... so the membership level was kept simple (no point in using up precious, costly resources).

alright. thanks for the reply.
    I stick around because I tend to find you guys are a good transformer group to be around unlike the tfw or allspark which have mostly nasty and over the top members who make fun of you because you don't know something. and thats only 1 of many reasons why I think you guys are tons better.
    ok please let me know what you find out.
    Thank you.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    alright. thanks for the reply.
    I stick around because I tend to find you guys are a good transformer group to be around unlike the tfw or allspark which have mostly nasty and over the top members who make fun of you because you don't know something. and thats only 1 of many reasons why I think you guys are tons better.
    +1000

Photobucket has a new format now, so some people may not know how to link images from it to boards like here. I certainly find the new format to be counter intuitive and it took me a while to get used to it. So here's a guide on how to do it...

Going to each image will have the share links in a box next to the image as well.