Page 160 of 215 FirstFirst ... 140150155156157158159160161162163164165170180 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Just turned my girlfriend of many years into my fiance last night

Couldn't be happier, she's fantastic, supports the hobby and we get along like a house on fire. Did I mention she supports the hobby?
    Superbly awesome news, Lint, a huge congratulations to both of you.

Nice Ring also! did you source it yourself or did she pick it?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    That's awesome Lint... I feel like I should be listening to the music that plays in the Lion King! lol
    Might try both hands tonight, if she'll let me. Another funny story, after taking that photo I kind of left the ring hanging there and she forgot I had taken it off her so she spent the next hour searching the house for her ring and having a panic attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Superbly awesome news, Lint, a huge congratulations to both of you.
    Cheers Hursty!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Nice Ring also! did you source it yourself or did she pick it?
    I sourced it myself. Apparently its a pretty Rodimus thing to do . She loves it though so I think I got lucky

I sourced it myself. Apparently its a pretty Rodimus thing to do . She loves it though so I think I got lucky
    Cool, I sourced mine myself also, I paid a lot of attention to what rings caught her eye at jewellery stores when we were out at the shops, for several years before deciding on something and popping the question.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Cool, I sourced mine myself also, I paid a lot of attention to what rings caught her eye at jewellery stores when we were out at the shops, for several years before deciding on something and popping the question.
    Same play, high five!

To add to my week of madness, my fiance has already selected a venue and date for our wedding and as of today, I am now a first home owner

Another funny story, after taking that photo I kind of left the ring hanging there and she forgot I had taken it off her so she spent the next hour searching the house for her ring and having a panic attack.
    Amusing and awesome!

To add to my week of madness, my fiance has already selected a venue and date for our wedding and as of today, I am now a first home owner
    And awesome and congratulations! Such good news pouring out

Well you're stuck now, they say it's harder to get out of a mortgage than it is to get out of a wedding

For some 10-15 years, I've been a massive fan of Rock 'N Roll & in that time I've been to many a gig and acquired many an album...

For years & years, I've been thinking about acquiring a guitar & learning how to send people deaf . So when I got my tax return a few weeks ago, I finally went ahead & ordered this bastard on ebay. He arrived the other day...

Yeah, I know I should have gotten myself an plain old acoustic to start with but I thought to myself "What the hell?" & my first guitar is a double-necked electric. Oh Yeah!

I realised that I needed an amp & when I found my brother's old Peavey, I cleaned it up but it seems like it doesn't work anymore. Oh well...

& just to show the sheer size of this thing, here he is next to Deszaras...

Lol. I can't say I agree with a double neck as your first guitar but congratulations anyway! And that Peavey rage is a good little amp. You should have a look to make sure nothing obvious is wrong with it. I'd say get it fixed but it was never an expensive amp to begin with. Shame you don't live closer otherwise I'd have a look at it for you as it's only a solid state and relatively simple.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    For some 10-15 years, I've been a massive fan of Rock 'N Roll & in that time I've been to many a gig and acquired many an album...
    For years & years, I've been thinking about acquiring a guitar & learning how to send people deaf . So when I got my tax return a few weeks ago, I finally went ahead & ordered this bastard on ebay. He arrived the other day...
    Yeah, I know I should have gotten myself an plain old acoustic to start with but I thought to myself "What the hell?" & my first guitar is a double-necked electric. Oh Yeah!
    I realised that I needed an amp & when I found my brother's old Peavey, I cleaned it up but it seems like it doesn't work anymore.
    & just to show the sheer size of this thing, here he is next to Deszaras.
    Thank god I am not your neighbour!....good luck though.