Thread: New subforum idea

Default New subforum idea

I reckon there should be a subforum that allow users to create threads for guides relating to overall TF activities.

Such as a forum user can create a thread on how to collect the best overall show accurate Beast Wars Toys cost cast characters

#Guide to the best TF internet resources
    #Guide to buying TF online
    #Guide to buying toys
    potential thread ideas

i think its more interpersonal as forum users may be quickier/friendlier to respond to questions compared to other sites

Best guides as recommended by users would appear in an index of guides.

the idea is vague at the moment but i'ii try to include more detail, i would love to moderate this section if possible
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

isnt all that already included in swindles saleyard? you have to be careful about having to many sections to the forum and doubling up on parts. that just what i think anyways

found it!

There is this dealers' guide -> http://www.otca.com.au/dealer.html, which came from Swindle's Saleyard

That is soooo outdated, it's best to ignore it, if any of the links even still work.

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    the idea is vague at the moment but i'ii try to include more detail, i would love to moderate this section if possible
    Any more details on this, or the structure you were envisioning?

probarly a subforum in the 'Ratchet's Repair Bay, ID Help & Transformation Help' forum

They can be personalise (subjective) guides rather than absolute authoritative guides, e.g guide to the best third-party add-ons for your classicverse toys, or guides with better references and analysis e.g guide to buying the best tv show accurate characters

Guides can include HD's
    Heroic's Toy Shop Guide Maps for HK, Osaka, Tokyo & SG
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=11556

I dont think people will have time ,hyperlinking to other guides on the net and creating a thread for discussion can be helpful
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I think this is a great idea - people could write guides to anything: a guide to unique Australian Transformers comics releases; when and how it's beneficial for Aussies to buy Transformers online rather than at retail; etc etc.

Sounds like a top idea to me too.

I'll see if this can be incorporated into the existing project... even if it just links to the sort of topics (in other sections) that autobreadticon is suggesting.