Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Orders for Drift and Over-Run back up for pre-order

Valks you Stirrer you!

Group order VGM. Even I am not that evil.

Well not yet anyway.

Drift's tecchy card and instructions are underneath the foam in the box, so just pull i out slowly and you should find a little baggy and a moisture absorber thing.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    why the freak do you need that many? hording much? scalper? or bought for ppl in your area?
    VGM out...
    We don't scalp Collector Club toys here.
    A handful of people in Australia have to do bulk orders for other fans here, because of how much FunPub overcharges us (outside of Nth America) on shipping.
    We do it to help out others, usually without any profit from the ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Postage Hmm, well, I paid $211.25 Us when I ordered, the two boxes together actually cost $173.19, a sweet 38 bucks in the pocket of funpub. Lucky barstards.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How did the other group orders go with the shipping amounts?
    What difference did you get between the quoted/paid amount and the actual amount on the box?

I was quoted/paid - US$165.25
    The actual - US$109.10
    Difference overcharged - US$56.15

Add to that, my last group order being overcharged - US$73.29
    That's US$129.44 extra paid from just two orders... imagine how much extra they are making from every order.

My postage charge was 153.75
    and the cost to ship was 103.48

keep in mind though that someone had to be paid to carefully wrap each one in paper and sort/stack them into boxes for shipping. In the case of my huge non scalpery shipment that's at least $10 labour.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Labour costs are/should be covered in their product pricing, as all items are packed and shipped somewhere... even domestically. So unless they have a flat fee for labour for all orders, and specifically charge that fee (like they do for the BotCon processing fee) they shouldn't be charging more for shipping than it actually costs them.
    After all, the only thing extra they have to do for our items over the Nth American ones, is to fill out a customs form. How much extra should they charge for that "labour"...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Valks you Stirrer you!

Group order VGM. Even I am not that evil.

Well not yet anyway.

Drift's tecchy card and instructions are underneath the foam in the box, so just pull i out slowly and you should find a little baggy and a moisture absorber thing.
    Its what I figured. Thought Id ask anyways.

Really? Cause I looked every where even under the foam. Nothing was there.
    So I was jipped. :/
    Ill email them and see whats up. thanks for the heads up.

I asked FunPub about the over-charging (now that it is adding up to big dollars between us), and they said that after the membership cut-off of the 16th (they are being tied up with manual credit card processing), they will have a look on their records about it.

That's kind of a good and bad thing if they kept records of the actual shipping costs.
    Good that they would know exactly how much to refund, without us having to prove it... but bad that they never thought to voluntarily refund the significant over-charged amounts if they kept a record of the amounts charged verses the amounts they paid the post office.
    After all, if they knew that they needed to re-charge someone in the southern states a couple years ago a mere $10 extra after the package was posted, they must be checking everyone's orders to see how their actual shipping amount compared to what was originally charged. And if so, someone there was seeing a lot of money being over-paid, but didn't want to refund any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I asked FunPub about the over-charging (now that it is adding up to big dollars between us), and they said that after the membership cut-off of the 16th (they are being tied up with manual credit card processing), they will have a look on their records about it.

That's kind of a good and bad thing if they kept records of the actual shipping costs.
    Good that they would know exactly how much to refund, without us having to prove it... but bad that they never thought to voluntarily refund the significant over-charged amounts if they kept a record of the amounts charged verses the amounts they paid the post office.
    After all, if they knew that they needed to re-charge someone in the southern states a couple years ago a mere $10 extra after the package was posted, they must be checking everyone's orders to see how their actual shipping amount compared to what was originally charged. And if so, someone there was seeing a lot of money being over-paid, but didn't want to refund any of it.
    It will be interesting to see where this goes.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Well looks like I wont be able to get a membership in time. Been emailing them but all I get is the run around.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I've sent my credit cards details in but my card still hasn't been charged I'm really doubting that I'll get in in time to

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I've sent my credit cards details in but my card still hasn't been charged I'm really doubting that I'll get in in time to
    Checkout this recent update dude; Apparently a new store is forthcoming soon as well as the registration date being extended to the 21st of this month.