Bad timing... We didn't get a proper 25th Anniversary because all of Hasbro's resources were focused on TF2 toys and marketing (Hasbro even regretted not being able to do more to celebrate the toy Brand that year).
Now we're going to be getting another anniversary year focusing on the current year's "big thing" - which is right in the middle of the year, limiting options for releasing Anniversary-themed packaging/series before or after it. (each Movie has had toys out by April/May, with almost nothing in the months leading up to it to give retailers time to clear their shelves... and the movie season of toys goes right through past the end of the year). A commemorative series is either going to be cut back to a small number of items or a shiny silver label on the side of the current packaging (like in 2009), or passed off to a dedicated toystore (TRU) as an exclusive, due to there being too much product for one year for the regular retailers.

I'm going to be getting my fill of Generations in the next two years, because I'm not looking forward to 2014, toywise.