Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
Sweeps!!. Clones!! what is that white frenzy you got there.?
Shhhh, don't say it out loud hehehehe - it's a KO special limited white edition of Frenzy/Rumble - Ive been hunting for it for quite sometime til I found out it was a limited edition one and got one in a two pack with an all white Laserbeak -(ebay). They have a special set of stickers on Reprolabels which transforms him into an autobot cassetron medic - Whitenoise. Ive renamed the White Lasebeak to Echo and added him to Blaster's menagerie.

http://www.reprolabels.com/Misc/whitenoise.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
'Tis an FE Arcee Liege and yes She's massive compared to Cliffjumper and BB, I AM getting the RID Arcee with a case of Ratchet, Soundwave, Wheeljack, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee figures as well, but not sur eif I'm going to keep her or sell her along with BB and CJ (I don't expect to get much for them, but i don't really want them). And as for it being quick they've been at my cousin's since December so i've been itching to get them.

I do plan on troop building the Legion Vehicons, as I reeeally enjoyed troop building with Clone Troopers.
Sweet! good feeling to finally have them in your hands then ei? Yeah Army building FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
were those repolabels cheap or expensive cause i need to get alot for my collection
Some are cheap but some can get pretty pricy, it depends on for what figures. e.g. Metroplex and other city type repro stickies are more than $20 coz its quite extensive, while smaller types can cost you like $4. Their postage to anywhere around the globe is $2 though it takes 2 weeks so you gotta be patient. Go visit their website man, it's worth it. Also if you wanna preserve your original sticker sheet, get one so at least you can keep the original safe and use the repros instead.
Theyve just updated the look as well of their site with all these cool TF art drawn by this Frank Milkovich fella.
www.reprolabels.com