Thread: Transformers Competition for Australia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I won, I won...

This was totally unexpected, but I was just thinking about posting this hint on the weekend - get in early with your entries, as it will take a while for the general public to know about it, or even bother entering.
    The Daily Draws started last Monday - without any advance notice, so the pool of entries in the first couple weeks will be small... and your entries stay in the growing pool. So don't feel like you have to space them out to be in multiple daily draws. Get in early, and enter as much as you can afford.
    Remember, any Legit Transformers product is valid - toys, Easter merchandise, clothing, DVDs...
    With Target's 20% off sale and Kmart's Clearance sale, you should be able to get a good head-start on the general consumers with this competition. And increase your chances of winning the major prizes.
    Just make sure you keep your receipts and barcodes, as the email I received asked to verify my entry details... which I need them to clarify, as I entered 9 times so far - so do they want any of those entries, or the complete list to be able to verify the one that they have drawn out.

If I get an answer to that, I'll update here.

Pity there isn't anything in the Daily Prize pack that I don't already own, or am after... so I guess it is more stuff for me to give away here then.

A response from the competition administrator:

Yes if someone enters using different codes then they will need to keep a list of all the codes and purchases details.
    So that means - keep a list of EVERY entry you submit (in a text file), and if you are contacted to verify your entries, or have won something, just send them a copy of that ENTIRE list.

Useful to know in advance, thanks for the heads up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Woohoo!! Won a daily prize pack already!!
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Woohoo!! Won a daily prize pack already!!
    Congrats dude!

...thing is... I've been buying lots of TF Prime toys from stores since December (and from AU stores since the beginning of this month) -- but I haven't been keeping the receipts. Part of me is wondering if I should just punch in the barcodes anyway, but then if I get drawn then I may be disqualified because I haven't retained all the receipts. Actually... I may have a few of my FE receipts; but not sure if they'll honour it if the toy was bought outside Australia (I'll have to read the terms & conditions more closely).

I did get one toy today and I've entered that barcode in (and I'm keeping the receipt)... so I have at least one entry in this comp.

All the answers are in this topic, and in the link to the entry conditions, which is also posted in this topic. You just need to read it first.

If you've already entered once to see what is required, and read the verification process above if you win, you'll know what purchases are allowed, and what aren't.