Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers DVD/BR release details for Australia

I don't know about the Madman version, but the Rhino version had it paired with Season 3 part 2.

The latest Madman G1 DVDs have season 4 as the last 3 episodes on the 3rd season 3 disk. The previous G1 Madman set tho had them on their own disk, but it had lots of extras on it.

A recent response from Madman on their Facebook page, about Blu-Ray release of Transformers Prime season 2:
    Madman Unfortunately no BR for Season 2. Sorry for the bad news.
    Another incomplete release, and another reason not to buy locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
    A recent response from Madman on their Facebook page, about Blu-Ray release of Transformers Prime season 2:

WHAT THE FLYING FUDGE! I waited forever to get my hands on a blu-ray release! WHY DO THIS! *stares at my blu-ray season one, sobs*

Well that's extraordinarily disappointing to say the least, now I'll have to buy a region free Blu-Ray player and import the Shout! Factory releases.

This is stupid. I want to be able to just put a Blu-ray of Prime season 2 in my X1, PS3 or PS4 and have it work. That means buying from Madman but the dam fools at Madman seem intent on ruining my enjoyment of Transformers.

I might buy a Blu-ray burner for my Mac Pro and convert the US Blu-rays from region A to region free.

EDIT: Wow, after looking at Amazon's prices for the Shout Factory Prime, Animated and Unicron Trilogy DVD's I think I'll make a big order of all Shout Factories DVD's and Blu-ray's in a couple of weeks and enjoy not giving Madman any more of my money.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 23rd May 2014 at 11:24 PM.

Hey, guys, looks like the second volume of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters is available for preorder on Madman.

http://www.madman.com.au/images/slic...ge/mma4602.png

Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters - Race for Salvation
    The discovery of fossilised Predacon bones lead the Autobots on a desperate quest to retrieve them before the Decepticons can unleash a wave of terror on Earth with an army of cloned Predacons. With the Decepticons now in the possession of Predaking, all that remains is to gain complete control over the unruly beast, and unleash its destructive power on the Autobots.

Release: 06/08/2014
    Runtime: 88 minutes
    Rating: PG
    Episodes: Project Predacon-Thirst

Honestly I'm a little disappointed that we have to wait until August for the next one. Maybe they're making these waits longer so that they'll last longer. Meh.
    Last edited by griffin; 1st June 2015 at 02:02 PM. Reason: hotlinking

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

What the hell Madman, I've been waiting for months and months, passing up importing for half the price just to be told that's exactly what I have to do if I want to see season 2 and onwards of Transformers Prime on Bluray.

screw you Madman.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

What the hell Madman, I've been waiting for months and months, passing up importing for half the price just to be told that's exactly what I have to do if I want to see season 2 and onwards of Transformers Prime on Bluray.

screw you Madman.
    Sometimes I feel the monopoly Madman has on all things geek in Australia is really dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGuy89 View Post
    Sometimes I feel the monopoly Madman has on all things geek in Australia is really dangerous.
    If they think I'm buying any more of their product they're dreaming.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)