Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

If you pre-order at amzon do you pay straight away or when the item comes in?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Amazon has Platinum series Predaking up for preorder. It seems as though someone has fudged up the shipping for the better this time, and they're only charging me $12.18 at checkout to ship to Queensland. Get in with a preorder before someone notices guys!

So we've got Predaking for pre-order, and Omega Supreme as well - wouldn't it be awesome to the Grimlock vs set as well. I hope that Amazon keeps up this trend!

BTW - in the interetss of full disclosure, if you use either of those preorder links I get a small referral. and you get good karma
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

What's with Predaking's sword? Did he kill Optimus Prime again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Oh wow! - Didn't notice that before you drew attention to it!

I certainly hope that that is just a stuff-up with photography & not the intended included sword.
    (It doesn't bother me though really, as I've got the latest Takara reissue )

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    So we've got Predaking for pre-order, and Omega Supreme as well - wouldn't it be awesome to the Grimlock vs set as well. I hope that Amazon keeps up this trend!

BTW - in the interetss of full disclosure, if you use either of those preorder links I get a small referral. and you get good karma
    I just got good karma

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I certainly hope that that is just a stuff-up with photography & not the intended included sword.
    It's possibly a bonus - someone thought Razorclaw's sword wasn't big enough so they gave him a Voyager Prime sword. Or it's a mock-up for the photo because that's all they had and spraypainted it gold.

On the subject of gold, it's a shame they didn't revert to the original Predacon yellow for the team.

Exclamation Exciting purchase options

So, I've just discovered something else about Amazon.com

there are items listed with free shipping. Some are super expensive, some are a reasonable deal. but most of them seem to be japanese dealers listing on Amazon.com.

I've just ordered and paid for several items that I've been looking for at a reasonable price for a little while. One of them has already shipped.
    example listings:
    Generations Blaster (Takara version)
    G11 Optimus Prime
    Takara Generations Grimlock

the downside being that you can't filter for free shipping (as opposed to super saver shipping) on a normal search, but when you are looking for something specific, you can then look at all the options for that listing, filter for price and postage lowest and scroll down till you see a free shipping option.

I just got these items at what I would consider a pretty good price given the market. and their general availability outside of eBay.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It comes with a sixth sword, for Predaking... probably to have it more in scale to the combined mode, as Razorclaw's sword can look a little small when held by Predaking.
    You can still use the regular sword if you want, but now you have an extra sword as an option. (it looks to be based on the Ultimate BH Optimus sword, or could even be that sword)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Amazon has Platinum series Predaking up for preorder. It seems as though someone has fudged up the shipping for the better this time, and they're only charging me $12.18 at checkout to ship to Queensland. Get in with a preorder before someone notices guys!
    The weight is listed as 1 pound, which is way under... this thing should be closer to 8-10 pounds, being similar weight to Metroplex (who is listed at 8 pounds).
    I wonder, since you don't get charged until it is released... if that weight is corrected before it is released in September, would they then charge you the new, higher shipping rate. They may guarantee giving you the lowest price of the item if it gets discounted later, but make no mention of the shipping amount, which may be recalculated when you are being charged.