Thread: Toys broken while in your possession

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OUCH, Wince and cringe!!

Well reading it with pictures actually is a bit painful griffin, as for that broken G2 Terradive you have, I think Demonac had incomplete spares he was giving away with his for-sale stuff. I know I've taken a few Windrazor parts from him to replace yellowing and loose parts on mine. Not sure if he still has it or if someone has asked him for it already...

Which reminds me of two(edit) ... a few more I forgot, but Im not putting pics up hahah

Seeing that of griffin's pic...
    The peg on the wing of Cicadacon on mine also snapped a few years back while tried to disassemble them to individual bot modes - much like what you had in the pic - didn't glue it but the little piece is stick inside the weapon assembly it was stuck in.

Also the tab on one of the ramps for Micromaster Missle Carrier snapped when I was disconnecting it from the body of the carrier, it's stuck in there til now. ;P

The sword handle of RM Star Saber Snapped while I was putting it in his hand, grrrr. glued it but I haven't played with it ever since. well a few times but haven't removed the sword from his hand since.

One member of the Skyboom minicon team - the race car minicon's head got lost while playing with it. The tabs holding it aren't big enough IMO to hold it well in place... couldn't find it, grrrr. So far I haven't been able to find a spare minicon that's just him... as they're usually sold in 3, darn...
    Last edited by liegeprime; 15th July 2014 at 01:27 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]