Page 225 of 870 FirstFirst ... 205215220221222223224225226227228229230235245 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Here is the Toy aisle of Big W Dapto (15/02/12):

• Yep, 2 full pegs of DOTM Deluxe BBs, The rest are Primes aside from x2 Mudflaps.
    • All the Voyagers are Primes, like x14 of 'em, bar x1 Sentinel Prime.
    • x6 Leader BBs, x2 Winged Leader Primes and x4 Ultimate Primes.

End caps have a whole tone of Cyberverse BBs and Primes in 2 different repaints each, x1 central display up the main aisle with x3 Voyager Megatrons, x2 Voyager Ironhides, x1 Shockwave and the rest?... Need I even say it?

End caps have a whole tone of Cyberverse BBs and Primes in 2 different repaints each, x1 central display up the main aisle with x3 Voyager Megatrons, x2 Voyager Ironhides, x1 Shockwave and the rest?... Need I even say it?
    Cool Now I can see that huge Optus Prime with the jets.. $128 not bad but would much rather price lowered further more down more savings more action figure accessories the better

I want to know if the movie exclusive OP version with the truck chrome painted in gold instead of silver is a rare figure or not? Would love to get more information about that too

TF Prime voyager Meg's and prime at toys r us parramatta. No price on the shelf and they aren't scanning

Edit $50 each

Last edited by fatbot; 16th February 2012 at 11:36 AM.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    TF Prime voyager Meg's and prime at toys r us parramatta. No price on the shelf and they aren't scanning

Edit $50 each
    Wow, that's a little earlier than expected. I'll be stopping past my local TRU tonight on the way home for a good looksee. Though I have these two on pre-order from BBTS since my FE pre-order was revised. And I don't have the cash for the two $50 purchases right now.

$50 is a bit steep too given the current exchange rate.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Danzvader78 View Post
    I want to know if the movie exclusive OP version with the truck chrome painted in gold instead of silver is a rare figure or not? Would love to get more information about that too
    Rare or not he's everywhere I go at the moment.

Hursticon: You could have been in any store. I see that everywhere. You just saved me a trip

$50??????? for a US$20 toy in America (that's about AU$19).

That's it, I'm importing the TFPrime toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    $50??????? for a US$20 toy in America (that's about AU$19).

That's it, I'm importing the TFPrime toys.
    You expected Aussie retailers to sell things for the price they should be over the price they've been charging for years now?

Sad that when the Au$ was at 50US cents that the prices went up straightaway, and now weve been on parity for a year or more they still go up...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Did anyone expect anything less. This is also TRU we're talking about, the 'kings' of the price gouge. These things will be shelf-warming so much they're gonna melt.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Regular consumers don't realise it though. Ones who are knew to buying toys (or TFs toys) for others will just compare prices to other stores here (if that). Ones who have been buying for their kid for a year or two, will just see it as being a set price that (in their mind) is defying inflation all these years.
    It takes the more informed collectors who window-shop internationally, to know that the consumers here aren't getting a good deal from the toy industry. (the head officices in America set the prices, the non-American branches pass that on, and the retailers can't sell below a certain price to be able to make a profit - everyone's hands are tied by the top of the food chain - the American Head Office of the toy companies who are getting fat off the exchange rates and don't want to give that up)

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Did anyone expect anything less. This is also TRU we're talking about, the 'kings' of the price gouge. These things will be shelf-warming so much they're gonna melt.
    Right under all the Sea Recon Ravages and turnaround/dioramas?

And I completely understand your comments Griffin, and understand the point of the general consumer (read: parents) buying these toys thinking they are getting a decent deal price wise in terms of no rises for what appear to be similar sized tf toys. It's not right, and something I wish a non gutless version of the ACCC could step in and fix.

One can wish right?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)